As you are all aware, the government launches numerous programs to increase the employment rate. We will give you details about one of these schemes today. Bihar Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme is its name. You may get all the crucial details about this strategy by reading this post. such is what the Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana is, what it’s intended to accomplish, what it offers, who qualifies, what the application procedure entails, etc. Friends, please read our post through to the conclusion if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023
This program has been launched by the Bihar government for members of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories. The government would offer a Rs. 10 lakh incentive under this program for establishing an industry. This program was launched by the government to support business. The Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023 to lower unemployment rates and provide financial aid to people who belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. so that he can launch his own business. The Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana has a budget of Rs 102 crore from the Bihar government.
Benefits and features of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
- Under the Bihar Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme, the government will provide an incentive amount of Rs 10 lakh for setting up an industry.
- Only citizens belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Bihar government is trying to encourage industry through Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023.
- Unemployment rates will reduce through this scheme.
- The economic condition of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe citizens will also improve through this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 102 crore has been set by the Bihar government for this scheme.
- Out of the incentive amount of Rs 10 lakh, Rs 5 lakh will be provided as grant and Rs 5 lakh will be provided as interest free loan.
- Industries will be promoted through this scheme.
- Under this scheme the unemployment rate will also decline.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe citizens will get better livelihood.
- The loan amount will have to be deposited in 84 installments.
- The loan will be interest free.
- ₹25000 will be provided by the government for training and project monitoring.
- To take a loan from any nationalized bank, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to make a self-declaration.
Eligibility to apply
Under Mukyamantri Udyami Yojana, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Extremely Backward Class, women and youth entrepreneurs can apply. The eligibility for all these categories of entrepreneurs is as follows.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is mandatory to have a current account.
- Proprietorship firm can be done by the entrepreneur on his personal PAN.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Only proprietorship firm, partnership firm, LLP or private limited company can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The educational qualification of the applicant should be 10+2 or Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma or equivalent.
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Most Backward Class, Women or Youth category.
Some of the important documents for applying by Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Most Backward Class, Women and Youth entrepreneurs are as follows.
- Address proof
- matriculation certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent qualification certificate
- sample signature
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- Caste certificate (in father’s name)
- Current account with date of issue proof