Chief Minister Gau Grass Seva Yojana has been started in Uttar Pradesh for the protection of cows. Through this scheme, a municipal campaign will be run for the adoption of cows from city to village. An innovative step has been taken by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanathas per the guidelines for the maintenance of stray cattle. Every citizen of the state will have the responsibility of maintaining the cattle. For which the governmentwill issue new guidelines and run a campaign under the Chief Minister Cow Grass Service Scheme . So that the cattle can be adopted. Cow lovers will have to pay monthly and annual fees. Through this money, jaggery, rock salt, bran and green fodder etc. will be purchased.
If you are also a citizen of Uttar Pradesh and want to contribute in the maintenance of cattle. So you will have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we will provide you complete information related to Mukhymantri Gau Grass Seva Yojana 2023 through this article. So let us know about the Chief Minister Cow Grass Service Scheme.
Mukhymantri Gau Grass Seva Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Gau Gras Seva Yojana has been launched in Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, new measures have been followed as per the guidelines given by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for the nutrition of cows. The campaign will be run after setting new guidelines for this scheme. The Municipal Corporation operates the cow shelters with its own resources. And some money is taken from the government as grant money. But now the government will include the contribution of every citizen in the maintenance of cattle. All the people living in cities will be responsible for the maintenance of cows. The first roti made in every house will first have the bran of the flour removed in the name of the cow.
To serve the cows, the cows will be adopted under this scheme. Those who adopt cows will have to pay a monthly or annual fee. Jaggery, rock, salt, bran and green fodder will be purchased for the cows with the money received through the Chief Minister Cow Grass Service Scheme. Under this action plan, preparations to run a campaign and make people aware have been started by the Municipal Corporation Officer.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Gau Grass Seva Yojana 2023
The main objective of starting the Mukhyamantri Gau Gras Seva Yojana by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to ensure the safety of the destitute and destitute cows in the urban areas of the state and to educate the people to stop the inconvenience caused to the general public and cruelty towards the cows. Awareness will be created so that every citizen of the city can contribute in the maintenance of cows. For this, a municipal campaign will be run in Uttar Pradesh for adoption of cows from city to rural areas. So that the municipal bodies do not face any hindrance in running the cow shelters.
Benefits and features of Chief Minister Cow – Grass Service Scheme 2023
- Mukhyamantri Gau Gras Seva Yojana has been started for the protection of cow progeny in Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Gau Grass Seva Yojana, the Municipal Corporation will run a campaign to adopt cow progeny from the city to the rural areas.
- An action plan has been made for the production and sale of cow products, biogas, compost, manure, cow urine etc. for the maintenance, health testing, treatment and income generation of cow sheds in the urban and rural areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- A campaign has been planned in 800 wards of the Municipal Corporation.
- Responsibility for this will be handed over to councilors and other public representatives.
- Any cow lover who adopts a cow will have to pay a monthly or annual fee.
- The monthly fee has been fixed at Rs 600 and the annual fee at Rs 7,200 by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Through this amount received, jaggery, rock salt, bran, green fodder and other materials will be purchased for the cows.
- This scheme will make every citizen of the state aware about the maintenance of cattle.
- Now every citizen of the city will be able to contribute towards the maintenance of the cattle.
- The burden of operating cow sheds will not be on the municipal bodies. Due to which they will not face any problem in maintaining the cattle.
- Every citizen will be made aware about adopting cows through Mukhyamantri Gau Gras Seva Yojana.
- Through this scheme, destitute cattle will get protection.
- This scheme will prove to be a prison in preventing inconvenience to the general public and cruelty towards cattle.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Gau Grass Seva Yojana 2023
- Only citizens of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for the Chief Minister Cow Grass Service Scheme.
- Under this scheme, people of all income groups of the state will be eligible to adopt cow progeny.