The process of filling the application form under the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana started by the Madhya Pradesh government for the welfare of farmers has been started. The work of filling the application forms of the beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana has been started by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 20 September 2023 . Through this scheme, farmers will be given connection of agricultural pumps of higher capacity of 3 horse power at 50% subsidy for irrigation of fields. So that it becomes easier for the farmers to irrigate their crops. If you are also a farmer of Madhya Pradesh. And if you want to get the connection of agricultural pump for irrigation in your fields, then you will have to fill the online application form under this scheme.
Today we will provide you information related to Chief Minister Krishak Mitra Yojana Form through this article . Like, what documents will be required to fill Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana Form 2023 online? And what is the eligibility for this? For information related to all these, you will have to read this article in detail till the end.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana Form 2023
Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana has been launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to provide permanent agricultural pump connections to the farmers. Under this scheme, the work of filling the application forms from the beneficiaries was inaugurated by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan on 20 September 2023 at Kushamau Thackeray International Convention Center, Bhopal. During this, Agriculture Minister Kamal Patel and Energy Minister Pradyuman Singh Tomar were also present. Through Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana, permanent pump connections of 3 HP or more capacity will be given to farmers. For this, extension distribution transformer of 11 KV line up to a distance of 200 meters will be established. Under this scheme, the expansion work and its maintenance along with all the material will be done by the electricity distribution company.
The state government will give 50% subsidy to the farmers for getting the transfer done on their fields and the remaining 50% amount will be borne by the farmer or farmer group. A target of 10 thousand pumps has been set by the Madhya Pradesh government in the first year of this scheme. To avail the benefits of this scheme, farmers will have to fill the online application form. Only after this you will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
Features of Chief Minister Krishak Mitra Scheme 2023
- To provide assistance to farmers in irrigation through Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana, the distribution company will extend 11 KV line up to a maximum distance of 200 meters and install distribution transparent.
- Permanent agricultural pump connections of more than three horse power capacity will be provided to the farmers or group of farmers of the state at a subsidy amount of 50%.
- Through this scheme, farmers will be able to install transformers for irrigation on their fields.
- Under Mukhymantri Krishak Mitra Yojana, new transformers will be installed by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide new connections to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, 50% grant of the cost amount will be given out of which 40% amount will be given by the state government and 10% amount will be given to the farmers by the power distribution company and the remaining 50% amount will have to be borne by the farmer or farmer group.
- The grant amount provided by Madhya Pradesh Government will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary farmer through DBT.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has set a target of 10,000 pumps under this scheme in the first year.
- This scheme will be operated in the entire state for 2 years so that more and more farmers can get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Krishak Mitra Yojana Form 2023
- Native residents of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to apply under the Chief Minister Krishak Mitra Scheme.
- Only farmers and groups of farmers of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- The farmer must have cultivable land for pump connection to install the transformer.
- The applicant’s bank account should be linked to Aadhar card.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana Form 2023
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- kisan card
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- farming related documents
- passport size photo
- Bank account statement
- mobile number