In order to accomplish the aforementioned goal, the State Headquarters did indeed launch IHRMS Punjab with the intention of providing information on employees working in all departments on an electronic platform. In fact, the website is mostly utilized by employees to request time off. The Punjab State Government’s launch of the hrms.punjab.gov.in login site was made possible in part by IHRMS. The Manav Sampada website has made it more easier to maintain all of the service books needed by all government agencies. Dear Friends, We are going to provide you with full information about the Manav Sampada Portal as well as other pertinent information about the article in this post.
iHRMS Punjab Login
The service of submitting an online application for a leave of absence is now available to teachers at primary and upper primary schools, as well as to headmasters, Shiksha Mitras, and other staff members who are not involved in teaching, according to the official notification released by the Basic Education Council. All state employees will be required to submit their leave requests via the online system, according to the notice that the administration of the state gave out. Any employees who wish to request time off may do so electronically on the company website utilizing a leave application system.
The MGNREGA staff has been pushing for the payment of salaries as well as greater transparency in hiring and transferring employees. The deployment of this digital strategy will ensure that everyone in the department receives their pay punctually. A sense of discipline will be promoted as a result of the fact that attendance is also being recorded online via the HRMS Punjab Website.
iHRMS Punjab Benefits
- The Manav Sampada Portal, which makes it simple to preserve records of government employees by recording details of staff and officials of various departments, may be accessed here. Keeping records of government workers has never been easier.
- This online resource provides access to a database that contains data on each and every employee and worker that is employed in the state of Punjab.
- In addition to this, the personnel of the department are able to access further information about the agency via the official website of Manav Sampada.
- This site is available to any and all personnel working for the province of Punjab. To do this, you will need to enter your user ID and password into the appropriate fields on the website.
- With the assistance of this site, all workers and instructors are able to submit their requests for time off on the portal.
- On this site, users may also gather notification on eService Book and Property Return if they search for it.
- Services available on the portal are such as: Service Book, Date Entry Status, Property Return, Regarding the Medical Bill Status etc.
- If the user wants general information about the INTEGRATED HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which is easily available at the dashboard. No need to visit the office staff or waste time in search of such types of information.
How to Apply for Leave at iHRMS Punjab
- Visit the official website of IHRMS Punjab.
- The homepage will appear.
- Click on the login link and enter login credentials.
- After logging in. on the homepage find the section of online leave and click on it.
- First, you have to click on Select Reporting Officer and then click on Add A Reporting Officer in the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see an application online, where you should leave the Select in Online Service box empty.
- Next, you choose a Block Education Officer in Destination. Select the name of the officer who needs to be contacted and click “Save.”
- Now, click on “Apply Leave” and choose “Form Date.” Then, you choose a Leave Date.
- Leave Days will be added by Calculate on their own. Next, you need to fill in the information about Leave.
- If you plan to stay during your Leave, you should give your address.
- Now, click the button that says “Submit.” So, your application was sent online, and the data about it will be sent to your phone.