Various types of schemes are being run by the Central and State Government for the welfare of farmers. So that their income can be increased. Similarly, a new scheme has been started by the Central Government to provide free Kutti machines to the farmers. Whose name is Kadaba Kutti Machine Scheme . Under this scheme, the government will distribute Kutti machines for cutting green fodder to the farmers and cattle rearers who rear cows and buffaloes. Kadaba Kutti machines will be distributed free of cost to the farmers under this scheme. The process of applying under this scheme has started. If you are also a farmer and have animals, then you can apply under this scheme through offline or online process.
Today, through this article, we will provide you complete information related to Kadaba Kutti Machine Yojana, which documents you will need to apply under this scheme. And what is the eligibility to avail the benefits of the scheme? So let us know in detail about Kadaba Kutti Machine Scheme.
Kadaba Kutti Machine Yojana 2023
Kadaba Kutti Machine Scheme has been started for the farmers of the country doing animal husbandry business. Through this scheme, the government is providing Kadaba Kutti machine free of cost to feed fine and green fodder to the animals. Because farmers have more animals, they have to provide more fodder, so the fodder for the animals can be chopped and chopped easily. For this, the government is giving 100% subsidy for free Kadaba Kutti machine to the people doing animal husbandry business. Under this scheme, the government is providing subsidy of up to Rs 20 thousand to the beneficiaries. Which is sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary through DVD. By availing the benefit of Kutti machine, farmers will be able to properly cut green grass, grass etc. and make fine fodder and feed them to their animals. Due to which the health of their animals will also remain good. This scheme will definitely prove beneficial for the farmers.
Objective of Kadaba Kutti Machine Yojana
We all know that farmers who work in the animal husbandry industry require Kadaba Kutti Machines since animals do not entirely consume kadaba or other feed. As a result, feed is supplied to the animals by being finely chopped using a Kadaba Kutti machine. As a result, both the animals’ health and the milk output of dairy cows improve. But not all farmers can afford to purchase a Kutti machine. Therefore, the government is offering farmers a subsidy of up to Rs 20,000 on Kutti machines so they can use this money to purchase Kutti machines for their livestock.
Benefits and Features of Kadaba Kutti Machine Scheme 2023
- Through Kadaba Kutti Machine, farmers and cattle rearers of the country will get the benefit of Kadaba Kutti Machine for free.
- Under this scheme, the government will give a subsidy of Rs 20,000 to the farmers for the Kutti machine.
- This amount will be sent by the government to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- By availing the benefit of this scheme, farmers can buy both automatic and hand operated kutti machines.
- By availing the benefit of Kadaba Kutti Machine Scheme, farmers will be able to make good and various types of kuttis for their animals.
- Through this machine, green grass can be made into coarse powder and fine fodder.
- This scheme will benefit more those farmers who are not able to buy Kutti machines due to weak financial condition of the farmers or cattle herders.
- To avail the benefit of Kutti Machine, any farmer or cattle rearer can apply online or offline after fulfilling the eligibility.
- The economic condition of the farmers benefiting from this scheme will improve, making them self-reliant and empowered.
Eligibility for Kadaba Kutti Machine Yojana
If you want to avail the benefits of Kadaba Kutti Machine Scheme then you will have to fulfill the following eligibility details of which are given below.
- The applicant must be a native of the state to avail the benefits of Kutti Machine.
- Citizens of rural areas will be eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant’s bank account should be linked to Aadhar card.
- The candidate should have less than 10 acres of land.
- A farmer or cattle rearer must have at least two animals.
- Those farmers whose income is less than Rs 2 lakh will be eligible to apply under this scheme.
Documents required for Kadaba Kutti Machine Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Bank account statement
- kutti machine bill
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- animal insurance
- land related documents