The Kanya Sumangala Yojana of Uttar Pradesh is one of the many programs the government has started to take up the responsibility of the nation’s daughters. From a daughter’s birth through her schooling and marriage, the government provides her with Rs 15,000 as part of this program. They will receive this sum of Rs 15,000 over the course of 6 installments. What families’ girls are receiving benefits from this program and how they are receiving them? We’ve provided this article and its material today. Additionally, it will be stated when and how much the beneficiary would get of the funds acquired under this program.
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana
As we are informing you, the Kanya Sumangala Yojana of the Uttar Pradesh government has been launched to offer financial assistance to females from birth until their education and marriage. Its unique feature is that the beneficiary’s family only needs to pay 10 rupees to take advantage of this program. And the government will handle it till his daughter gets married. For this program, the government has allocated Rs 1200 crore in funding. A media source states that 9.36 lakh beneficiary daughters have benefited from this program thus far. And in the near future, this number is projected to rise.
Installment money in Kanya Sumangala Yojana
From the recipient daughter’s birth to her schooling and marriage, the family of the daughter receives financial support of Rs 15,000 under this program. They will receive this money in 6 payments.
- The first payment of Rs 2,000 is made as away after the girl kid is born.
- Giving the second installment of Rs 2,000 is required to enroll in the school.
- The third payment of Rs 2,000 is made upon acceptance into a secondary school.
- The fourth installment, which is given at the time of high school acceptance, is Rs. 3,000 after this.
- The fifth installment of Rs 5,000 will then be given for the daughter’s graduation.
- The sixth installment will then be delivered to the daughter upon her marriage or if she chooses to pursue higher education after she turns 21.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility, Age Limit
- Daughters who were born in Uttar Pradesh after April 1, 2019, will be eligible for this program’s benefits. It follows that the recipient family must reside in Uttar Pradesh.
- The daughter’s family’s annual income shouldn’t be more than Rs. 3 lakh.
- This program will help the beneficiary’s family’s two girls. The second kid will receive the advantage of this scheme if the first child is a twin daughter. The first child may be a son or a daughter.
Documents for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
To avail the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary should have Aadhar card, ration card, income certificate, bank account, residence certificate, mobile number, passport size photo etc.