Madhya Pradesh Government has launched Ladli on 5 March 2023 by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to provide economic independence to the women of the state and to improve the health and nutritional level of their dependent children and to strengthen their decisive role in the family. Brahmin scheme has been implemented. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month by the government. That means a total of Rs 12000 will be provided to women every year. Under Ladli Behna Yojana, the government has announced to spend Rs 60 thousand crore in the next 5 years. The application process for Ladli Brahmin Yojana is being started from 25th March 2023. If you are also a woman from Madhya Pradesh and want to take advantage of this scheme, then you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
To provide the benefits of Ladli Behna Yojana launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the process of filling Ladli Behna Yojana Form is being started from today i.e. 25th March 2023. Camps have been organized in all the cities and gram panchayats of the state. Women can apply by going to their nearest camp. It is mandatory to do eKYC to apply. In these camps, women will be able to get e-KYC updated and also fill their application form from 9:00 am.
Under Ladli Behna Yojana 2023, women from poor and middle class families of the state will be given Rs 1000 every month. Through this scheme, women will be given Rs 12,000 in 1 year and Rs 60,000 in 5 years. By receiving assistance, women will be able to meet the basic needs of their families. One crore women will be benefited through this scheme by the state government.
Objective of Ladli Brahmin Yojana
The main objective of starting Ladli Brahmin Yojana by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is to make the women of the state empowered and self-reliant by providing them financial assistance. Under Ladli Mahila Yojana, an amount of Rs 1000 will be provided by the government every month. The financial assistance amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. By availing the benefits of this scheme, women will be able to become financially independent.
Benefits and features of MP Ladli Behna Yojana
- Ladli Brahmin Yojana has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government on 5 March 2023.
- Through Ladli Brahmin Yojana, an amount of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to the women of the state.
- Under Ladli Behna Yojana, Rs 12000 will be provided to women every year.
- For the implementation of this scheme, an amount of Rs 60 thousand crore will be allocated to the eligible women in 5 years by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- An amount of Rs 1000 will be transferred to the bank accounts of eligible sisters under Ladli Behan Yojana on the 10th of every month.
- The process of applying under Ladli Behan Yojana is starting from today i.e. from 25th March.
- Eligible sisters of the state can go to their nearest camp to apply for Ladli Brahmin Yojana and get their application form filled.
- 1 crore sisters of the state will be benefited through this scheme.
- Women of the state will become self-reliant and empowered through Ladli Behan Yojana. And will also be able to support her family.
Eligibility for MP Ladli Behna Yojana
- Only sisters of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to avail the benefits of Ladli Brahmin Yojana.
- Sisters must be married to apply.
- Widow, divorced and abandoned women can apply under this scheme.
- The age of the applicant woman should be between 23 to 60 years.
- Women from poor and lower middle class families will be eligible for Ladli Brahmin Scheme.
- The annual income of the woman’s family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The candidate must have more than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Under this scheme, women belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class and General Category will be eligible.
Documents required in Ladli Brahmin Yojana
- Composite ID
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
How to register Ladli Brahmin Yojana?
- You will not need to go anywhere to apply under Ladli Behna Yojana.
- Camps will be organized to apply under this scheme.
- Application forms will be made available at Gram Panchayat/Ward Office/Camp site.
- You will have to go to the camp and talk to the officials.
- To apply, you will have to give your necessary details and documents to the authorities.
- Your application form will be entered in the Ladli Brahmin portal by the officer.
- You will have to provide your passport size photograph to the officials during the entry of the application form.
- After this your application will be made online.
- After online application, you will be given a receipt of the form by the officer. Which you will have to keep safe with you.
- In this way you can apply by going to your nearest camp.
- After this, from June 10, an amount of Rs 1000 will start coming into your bank account every month.