LNMU Part two Admit Card –The Part two 2020-23 Examination will be held at Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga, from December 12, 2022, to January 6, 2023, in accordance to the most current information. The Admit Card can be downloaded through LNMU UG Second Year 2020-23 college students who have registered for the exam. On December 10, 2022, LNMU will problem the BA BSC BCOM Part two Admit Card. The LNMU Admit Card Part two 2022 can be downloaded by way of college students from the school’s legit internet site at lnmu.ac.in. The direct hyperlink to down load the Mithila University BA BSC BCom Part two Admit Card can be observed in the area that follows.
- TSPSC Group 4 Admit card, Hall Ticket 2023, Exam Pattern, Check Written Examination Date at tspsc.gov.in
- sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Junior Associate Download Hall Ticket @ Direct Link
- SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2023 All Important Information, Download Direct Link @sidbi.in
- TNPSC CSSSE Result 2023 Cut-Off Marks, Download Direct Link tnpsc.gov.in
- Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2023 Out Check Date & Download Merit List Dorect Link @tnresults.nic.in
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2023 Cut Off Marks Available at csbc.bih.nic.in
The LNMU Part two Admit Card 2020-23 is the necessary file for all college students who are searching to achieve admission into LNMU. It incorporates all the data that you want to practice for admission, consisting of the utility form, the required letters of recommendation, and the charge fee form. We hope that you locate this report beneficial and that you are capable to practice for admission as quickly as possible. Thank you for selecting LNMU!
LNMU Part 2 Admit Card 2020-23
The reputable announcement concerning the 2020-2023 BA/BCOM/BSc Part two examination used to be currently made reachable through the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga. A giant range of normal and personal college students utilized to the LNMU BA/BCOM/BSC applications and efficiently registered for the LNMU Part-2 examination in 2022 thru an on-line platform between November 15 and November 24. As a result, the LNMU intends to maintain the UG diploma 2nd-year examination at a range of areas from December twelfth to January 6th, 2022.
Those understudies who will go to the LNMU BA/BCOM/BSC area two check must deliver their foyer ticket in the course of check days. The most latest facts suggests that on December 10, 2022, Lalit Narayan Mithila University will difficulty the admit card for the UG 2nd 12 months exams. The LNMU Part two admit card pdf can be downloaded through college students from the legit website. The hyperlink listed under will open the direct link.
LNMU Part 2 Admit Card Details
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga|
|Examination||LNMU Part 2 Examination 2022|
|Courses||BA, BSC, BCOM|
|LNMU Part 2 Exam Dates (Theory)||12 December 2022 to 06 January 2023|
|LNMU Part 2 Exam Dates (Practical)||January 2023|
|LNMU Part 2 Admit Card Release Date||10th December 2022Today|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
How To Download LNMU Part 2 Admit Card 2020-23 Online?
Steps to download the LNMU Part 2 Hall Ticket 2020-23 are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, lnmu.ac.in/
- On the official website of the LNMU Darbhanga an option of the Hall Ticket will be before you, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will have an option of the LNMU Part 2 Hall Ticket 2020-23, tap on it.
- Now, you will have to enter in your Application ID and Mobile Number or Mobile Number & Date Of Birth to download the admit card.
In the Hall Ticket of 2nd Year following the details can be found. Details will be similar as the Part 1 Hall Ticket. In the all test roll number and the Registration number is given the same.
- University Name
- Honors Exam Name and year
- Roll Number
- Answer IDR No
- Registration No
- Registration Year
- Name of Candidate
- Father name
- Candidate photo and Signature
- College Code and Name
- Center Code and Name
- Subject Details
- Instruction for Candidate
- Space for write paper code & Name, Date of Exam, Copy No and Signature of Invigilator