Poor economic conditions prevent people from receiving timely medical care, which frequently results in fatalities. The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Madhya Pradesh State Illness Assistance Scheme to provide medical aid to such individuals. The state’s BPL families who are in financial need will receive aid for medical care through this program. The government will provide financial aid for the ailment up to Rs 2 lakh under the Madhya Pradesh State ailment aid Scheme. It can be used to treat any severe illness. You must study this post carefully from beginning to end if you want to learn more about any scheme.
Madhya Pradesh Rajya Bimari Sahayata Yojana 2023
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Madhya Pradesh State Illness Assistance Scheme for those who are below the poverty level. People from low-income households will receive free medical care under this program. In the event of a serious sickness, the state government will offer financial support ranging from Rs 25000 to Rs 2 lakh to any member of the family.
A total of Rs 10 crore will be spent by the government through nationalized banks under the MP Rajya Bimari Sahayata Yojana. In addition, under this program, one family member is eligible to get a stipend up to Rs 2 lakh. According to this plan, the state government will give money to the hospitals where patients are sent for care. People from low-income households who take advantage of the Madhya Pradesh State Illness Assistance Scheme would be able to receive treatment for their critical illness without encountering any financial difficulties.
Objective of MP Rajya Bimari Sahayata Yojana
The primary goal of the Madhya Pradesh State Illness Assistance Scheme is to give those who are below the poverty level financial assistance for the treatment of serious illnesses up to Rs 2 lakh. Such individuals will be able to receive their therapy through this program without experiencing any financial hardship. Someone cannot receive his care in private facilities. because patients whose families are in financial hardship cannot afford timely medical care. Such folks would be able to recover from major ailments by receiving benefits from this program.
Benefits of MadhyaPradesh State Illness Assistance Scheme
- Through Madhya Pradesh Rajya Bimari Sahayata Yojana, insurance will be provided to the poor families of the state.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance ranging from Rs 25000 to Rs 2 lakh will be provided by the government.
- An amount of Rs 10 crore will be spent by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- A maximum grant benefit of Rs 2 lakh will be given to one member of the family under this scheme.
- This financial assistance amount will be sent directly by the state government to the hospitals where the patients will be treated.
- A total of 20 diseases will be covered under this scheme.
- Through Madhya Pradesh State Illness Assistance Scheme, such poor people who are unable to afford expensive treatment in private hospitals will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Even the most serious diseases can be treated through this scheme.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Rajya Bimari Sahayata Yojana
- To avail the benefits of Madhya Pradesh State Illness Assistance Scheme, the applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must be from a BPL family living below the poverty line.
- Should not be already availing the benefits of any other scheme under the State or Central Government.
- No one from the applying family should have a government job.
Documents required for Madhya Pradesh State Sickness Assistance Scheme
- Aadhar card
- bpl ration card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo