Railway Skill Development Scheme was started by the Indian Railway Ministry under the Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme . Under this scheme, the youth get jobs by providing free training for industry relevant skills (which are directly used in the industry).
So far, 8.60 thousand students have been provided training through this scheme. The application for the scheme is released every year in the month of April-July . This year’s application deadline is July.
Due to the benefits of 100% free training of this Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023, thousands of applications are made every year. Today, through this article, we are going to know the information related to the scheme, benefits, date of application, process etc.
What is Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (Rail KVY)?
Under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, for the purpose of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ of 75 years of independence, entry level training in industry-related skills is provided to the youth by railway training institutes . Is.
Under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, 50,000 (fifty thousand) candidate youth will be provided free railway training in three years. Till now, in the 10 months since the beginning of the scheme, a total of 8.60 thousand candidates have been provided education under this scheme.
Thus, if this rate is followed then the scheme will not be successful in its first three year phase . Therefore, this skill development scheme will be extended. Now this Rail Training Scheme will have to meet its targets in the coming years by approximately 2024.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Trade List 2022
- ac mechanic
- bar bend
- Basics of IT, S&T in Indian Railways
- Communications Network and Surveillance System (CNSS)
- computer basics
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Instrument Mechanic (Electrical & Electronic)
- Refrigeration and AC
- technician mechatronics
- track laying
Who can apply for Rail KVY?
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 and above.
- Under the Rail Scheme, the age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years.
- The applicant must have passed high school (10th) from a government recognized school.
- Most importantly, the applicant must be physically and mentally healthy. So that one can work and take training in an industrial environment.