Notification for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 has been issued by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment to provide scholarship to the students in Rajasthan. Under this scheme, scholarship will be provided to the native students of the state. Those who are studying regularly in government and private educational institutions of Rajasthan are to be given incentives in the form of scholarships so that the students can be encouraged to pursue higher education.
The department has started the portal from September 15 to apply under Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme . Eligible candidates can register online on SSO portal to avail the benefits of the scholarship scheme . Today we will provide you complete information related to Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Yojana 2023-24 through this article. For more information you will have to read this article in detail till the end.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Application information for the Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023–24 has been released. Students who are enrolled in classes in the state for the current academic year (2023) may apply. Female students would receive a stipend worth Rs 15000 under this program. Students from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Most Backward Class, Other Backward Class, Economically Backward Class, etc. may benefit from the Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme.
The Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Program would help female students enrolled in classes 11 and 12. who routinely attend state-recognized private schools of higher learning as well as government-run educational facilities at the national level. On the official website, interested students can begin applying for the Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship on September 15.
Objective of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of launching Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship Scheme by Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department is to provide scholarship for higher education to the students of the state so as to encourage them to pursue further studies. Because due to weak economic condition, students are deprived of getting higher education due to which their dream of getting higher education does not come true. Therefore, under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, a scholarship of up to Rs 15000 will be provided to the students by the government. So that students are encouraged to study regularly and can avail the benefit of scholarship to make their future bright.
Benefits and features of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
- Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship Scheme has been started by the Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department to encourage students for higher education.
- Through this scheme, the benefit of scholarship is given to provide financial assistance to the students studying in the courses of state/private recognized educational institutions of the state and national level government educational institutions running outside the state.
- Under the Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme, a scholarship of up to Rs 15,000 will be provided to the beneficiary.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students is sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary through DBT.
- Students can avail benefits by applying online through the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment or SSO portal.
- This scheme encourages students to pursue higher education.
- By availing the benefit of this scheme, students can get higher education to definitely shape their future.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship Scheme _
To avail the benefits of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme, applicants must fulfill the following eligibility.
- The applicant must be a native of Rajasthan.
- Under Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme, both boys and girls can apply for this scheme.
- Students applying should be studying regularly in a government or private school.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, only students studying in government schools of class 11th and 12th will be eligible.
- The student should have at least 60% marks in the previous class.
- Students belonging to BPL card holders, Antyodaya card holders, divorcees, widows, orphans, specially abled etc. categories of the state will be eligible to apply.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Caste and General Category will be eligible for this scheme.
- If the student belongs to a backward caste then the annual income of his family should not exceed Rs 1.50 lakh.
- The annual income of the family of students falling under SC/ST/SBC category should not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh.
Documents required for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- previous year marksheet
- fee receipt
- passport size photo
- Bank account statement
- bpl ration card
- mobile number
- email id