Seekho Kamao Yojana MP: The Madhya Pradesh government frequently introduces new welfare programs for the state’s varied resident demographics. Although the administration has not yet introduced any new programs, it has changed the name of the Madhya Pradesh Youth Skill Earning Program to Madhya Pradesh Sikho Kamao Yojana. The program’s major focus is on the educated and jobless youth of Madhya Pradesh, and the government is doing everything in its power to help them find employment. This article will explain in detail what the Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana is and how to apply for it in Madhya Pradesh.
The government offers credit facilities to unemployed youngsters as part of the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Udyam Kranti Yojana, as well as interest subsidies.
What is MP CM Sikho Kamao Yojana?
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the state’s chief minister, has introduced the Shikho Kamao Yojana in Madhya Pradesh. The government claims that the young of Madhya Pradesh will profit from the program. Such Madhya Pradesh youth who wish to receive free training as well as earn money while training should enroll for this program right away. As part of the program, the young people will receive training specific to their trade as well as financial aid from the government in varying amounts each month for a year of training. After completing the training, the youth may, if they so choose, apply for employment with the same organization where they are receiving training.
Objective of Chief Minister Sikho Kamao Yojana
The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme so that the state’s young can receive free training as well as some income while enrolled in it, allowing them to not worry about their financial status. The government’s goal with this program is for the youth to feel that the government is truly working hard for them when they receive training through the program and are successful in finding employment. This will result in a rapid decline in the state of Madhya Pradesh’s unemployment rate. The government is providing a loan of Rs. 1 lakh under the Sant Ravidas Self-Employment Scheme.
Each youth must have a bank account in his or her own name in order to receive this financial help under the program, as the government will disperse the funds via the Direct Benefit Transfer System.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme
- Let us inform you that the former Mukhyamantri Yuva Skill Earning Scheme is now known as the Sikho Kamao Yojana by the Madhya Pradesh Government.
- The government will offer the young people who qualify for this program and are chosen as beneficiaries monthly cash support ranging from 8000 to 10,000, according to the government notification.
- The state government will provide 75% of the money to the recipient youth, while the company will contribute 25%.
- The youngsters will receive any funds received through the program immediately into their bank accounts.
- The government has set a goal for the program’s first phase of training 100,000 young people.
- The government has also kept the application process for the initiative online so that an increasing number of young people can benefit from it.
- The government will work to ensure that the young person get a job in the same company after completing the training after enrolling in the program.
- The youngsters will begin receiving funds from the program once they have completed a month of training.
- The money from the Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme would be given to the beneficiaries for a year.
- The program will provide training to such youth who are interested in careers in engineering, banking, hotel management, media marketing, electronics, information technology, chartered accounting, etc.
The state of Chhattisgarh is offering students a $1,000 scholarship as well as free coaching through the Rajiv Yuva Utthan Yojana.
Chief Minister Sikho Kamao Yojana Course List PDF Download
As we previously stated, training will be provided under this program in a variety of professions, but if you’re interested in learning more about the additional courses the government will offer through the Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana, click here for a straight official link. Your screen will display the list of courses.
Eligibility in Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme
- The program will only be available to Madhya Pradesh’s indigenous residents.
- Only those who are unemployed and jobless are eligible for the youth program.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 29 can apply for the program.
- The youth must have completed at least their 12th grade in order to benefit from the program.
- Having a bank account in their own name is crucial for the youth.
Documents in Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme
- domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- proof of educational qualification
- bank account details
- mobile number
- passport size photo