The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has been assisting in giving the students financial aid. The award mostly aids the less fortunate pupils. Today, we’ll go over some key details of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for 2023. We’ll cover crucial information in this article, like how to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship online in step-by-step fashion. We will also discuss the eligibility requirements, incentives offered, and renewal procedure in this article.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has been operated in the state of West Bengal for students who are not able to afford their fees. The scholarships are provided to the students who are studying in post-graduation, under graduation, and also all of the other students studying in Class 9th to Class 12th. These scholarships will help the students to get a good education and they will overcome the financial burden imposed on them by their education.
Objective Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The main objective of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of the state. Now the students of West Bengal who are not able to afford their fees can continue their education as the government is going to finance their education. This scheme will increase the literacy rate in the state and will also create employment. Through this scheme, students will be able to overcome the financial burden which has been imposed on them because of their education. All those students who belong to economically backward families in the state will be able to take benefit from the Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme.
Revision Of Eligibility Criteria Under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
As you all know that the government of West Bengal has launched the Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme for students. Through this scheme financial assistance is provided to meritorious students who belong to economically backward families in the state. All those students who have scored over 60% of marks in the state board examination can avail the benefit of this scheme. Previously the eligibility criteria of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme was 75%. Now the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has revised these eligibility criteria.
- Now students who have secured 60% marks are also eligible to apply under this scheme. On this occasion, Chief Minister also virtually felicitated at least 1700 Student Of secondary And higher secondary And Madarsa examinations. Students have presented laptops.
- Other than that students are also provided with books written by renowned authors of Bengal. The upper ceiling of family income under this scheme is fixed at Rs 250000 per annum.
Benefits And Features Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The government of West Bengal has launched the Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme
- Through this scheme financial assistance is provided to students who cannot afford to pay their fees
- All the students who belong to the economically weaker sections of society can take benefit of this scheme
- Those students who are studying post-graduation, under graduation, and class 9th to 12th can take benefit of this scheme
- The scheme will ensure quality education to the students of the state
- Implementation of this scheme will reduce the financial burden imposed on the students because of their education
- This scheme is also going to improve the literacy rate of the state
- Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme will also create employment
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Important Documents
The following documents are important while applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship:-
- Address proof
- Ration card/voter card
- Higher secondary education reports
- The first page of Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate