The SWAYAM Portal was established by the relevant authorities to offer all Indian students an online platform. You must go to the portal’s official website, swayam.gov.in, to register. We’ll go through the key features of the portal that the Indian government created and constructed with you in this article. We will present the features of the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds website in this article today. We have spoken about the detailed instructions for registering with the portal. The crucial dates on which the portal examination will be conducted have also been disclosed.
NPTEL Swayam Portal
SWAYAM is a program that is initiated by the Government of India. It is designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy which are access, equity, and quality. The main motive to launch this website is to take the best teaching-learning criteria to all over the country. Through this website, the teaching-learning experience can come out of the classroom and can be undertaken by audio-video visuals. Courses in classrooms from Class 9 till post-graduation to be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time. All the courses are interactive and prepared by the best teachers in the country. Also, all of the courses are free of cost.
Objective of Swayam
- The main objective behind launching the Swayam scheme is to create appropriate content for courses up to the post-graduation level.
- To make a single online platform for running and hosting thousands of courses.
- Online examination will conduct and certificates will be awarded to the learners.
- Recommend institutions on swayam courses for Choice Based Credit System.
- To address the requirements of students who are studying in universities and colleges.
List Of Coordinates
To have a smooth flow of education in India, a list of coordinates is selected to impart knowledge on the website. The list of coordinates is given below:-
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for self-paced and international courses
- NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) for Engineering
- UGC (University Grants Commission) for non-technical post-graduation education
- CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication) for under-graduate education
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) for school education
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) for school education
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for out-of-school students
- IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) for management studies
- NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research) for Teacher Training program
Benefits of Swayam
- The best education and resources are provided under swayam to the underprivileged students
- By increasing the knowledge of people it will help in the development of society
- Anyone, anytime, anywhere can grab the knowledge through it programme
- You need not to pay any fee for study through it
Any individual of any age, qualification, caste, location can register themselves on swayam for any course. To get the certificate you need to check the eligibility requirement of the respective course.
Requirements For Swayam
Although there are not any eligibility criteria to apply yourself under the website. There are some technical requirements which are necessary to install before applying yourself in the courses available on the website:-
- Active internet connection
- The systems must have-
- A desktop or laptop
- Flash player installed in it.
- Operating system-
- Mac iOS
- Microsoft Windows
- Port 1935 RTMP or Port 80 should be open
- Internet Explorer