As you are all aware, Uttarakhand is a mountainous state with mountains visible in every direction. The Uttarakhand government is making a lot of efforts to encourage tourism to the state’s numerous tourist destinations and to give job chances to its unemployed residents. Similar to this, the Uttarakhand government has launched the Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-Employment Scheme for its residents. The majority of the state’s unemployed adolescents will have access to self-employment options under this program. so that the state can create a growing number of jobs.
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme 2023
Pushkar Singh Dhami, the chief minister of Uttarakhand, has announced the inauguration of the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-Employment Scheme. The Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Scheme offers state residents who are unemployed the benefit of a subsidy amount on a loan to start their own self-employed businesses in the tourism industry. Benefits under this program are available to all residents of the state of Uttarakhand. The state will offer subsidies on car loans to unemployed youngsters so they can purchase electric buses or any other vehicle to launch their own tourism-related businesses.
The government will offer a subsidy of 33% or a maximum of Rs 15 lakh for hilly areas for various uses for non-vehicle loans under the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-Employment Scheme. On the other hand, the car loan for the plain areas will offer a 25% subsidy up to a maximum of Rs 10 lakh. so that the most number of opportunities for self-employment are provided to unemployed adolescents through this program. Candidates must register online at the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana website in order to get the program’s advantages.
Objective of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana
The Uttarakhand government launched the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Promotion Scheme with the primary goal of giving the state’s unemployed youth as many options for self-employment as possible. The state government will offer a subsidy on the purchase of an electric bus or any other type of vehicle in order to provide work possibilities in the tourism sector to the unemployed young. The highest subsidy for a vehicle loan under this program is 33%, or Rs 15 lakh, for mountainous areas, and 25%, or Rs 10 lakh, for plain areas. so that any person can quickly begin working in the tourism industry. This would enhance tourism services as well as lower the unemployment rate.
Benefits of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-Employment Scheme
- The Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana will provide an increasing number of job possibilities in the tourism industry for the state’s unemployed residents.
- There will be no need to travel to another state or city because the state’s residents will have access to jobs through this program.
- People in the state can easily create their own businesses thanks to the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-Employment Scheme.
- Through this program, state residents who are unemployed will be able to launch their own businesses by buying electric buses.
- Under the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Scheme, a subsidy will be given for the purchase of a vehicle.
- The state’s tourism services will be improved by this plan, resulting in an increase in the number of visitors.
- With the help of this plan, the state’s citizens’ financial situation will be better, and the unemployment rate will go down.
- The benefit of this program will be especially available to individuals without employment opportunities.
Eligibility for Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana
You must meet the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-Employment Scheme’s requirements in order to benefit from it. You won’t be able to apply for this program until after that.
- The candidate needs to be an Uttarakhand native.
- The applicant needs to be older than 18 years old.
- The candidate should be familiar with driving and traffic laws.
- Candidates who have fallen behind on payments to any bank or institution are ineligible to apply.
Documents required for Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme
- Aadhar card
- age certificate
- I Certificate
- ID card
- educational qualification certificate
- Technical Tourism Special Knowledge Certificate
- Prior experience certificate (if applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman Certificate (if applicable)
- land certificate
- Address proof
- affidavit by notary