The government of Orissa is giving away free computers to students in grades 11 and 12 in order to assist all of the students in the state of Odisha. By carefully following the instructions in this article, you can apply for the scheme without any difficulty. We have also provided all of you with information on the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 in this article. We have discussed the eligibility requirements, educational requirements, documentation requirements, and laptop distribution plan among the many topic streams of the students in this article.
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
All of the pupils attending school in the state of Odisha would benefit greatly from the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023. The pupils would be able to approach India’s technological stage through the application of this program. By exploring the various functionalities of the laptop, the students will be able to get ready for their test. Additionally, they can study for their exams online or even on YouTube. The program will be highly helpful for the nation’s technical development.
Benefits Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
The Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 has various advantages, some of which are listed below:-
- The program will aid the young people of Odisha in their technological development.
- According to reports, the program will provide laptops to more than 15000 kids.
- The program will assist the pupils in overcoming any obstacles they may encounter while studying.
- The program will promote various online teaching techniques that are accessible in your nation.
- The beneficiaries will receive the laptops from more than 30 nodal centers.
- The most deserving kids in the schools will receive the laptops.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Eligibility Criteria
When applying for the program, the candidate must adhere to the following qualifying requirements:-
- Only students from the state of Odisha may apply for the laptop program.
- The pupils must be enrolled in a government school in Odisha and be in class twelve.
- For the pupils to qualify for the free laptop, they must have received a respectable number of grades.
- Only those students who achieved a final exam score of 70% or higher will be chosen.
- The age range for all of the students must be between 18 and 25.
- All candidates who submitted applications for the last CHSE exam will be taken into account.
- In addition, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University is also covered by this program.
- Only those candidates will be selected who earn the Upashastri degree.
Documents Required for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The applicant must submit the following documents for the free laptop scheme:-
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate