The Gujarati government is always working to increase farmer income and decrease the cost of farming. Coronavirus has devastated the earth. The outcome was a complete shutdown of the country. Farmers have experienced severe suffering, along with the middle and lower classes. In an effort to help its people, the Indian government started a number of charity initiatives. A variety of programs were launched by the Gujarati government to help the people. One of the initiatives put into place during the shutdown is the program that benefits farmers. Read on to learn more about the Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat in depth, including its highlights, objectives, features, and benefits as well as its eligibility requirements, required paperwork, application procedures, and much more.
Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
The Gay Sahay initiative was started by the Gujarati government to give the state’s farmers greater autonomy and control so that attempts could be made to assist them in agriculture and increase output. The Cow Sahay Yojana is the primary project launched by the Gujarati government. These sources provide advantages to farmers. This initiative provides assistance to all farmers who engage in natural farming methods with nearby cows, enabling them to produce more food at a cheaper cost than they otherwise could.
In order for eligible farmers who engage in natural farming to benefit from the program, the government also provides financial aid. This aid sum is quickly credited to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. Farmers will be permitted to use cow manure as a result.
Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat Objective
- The main goal of this approach is to use more manure while using less synthetic fertilizers.
- In agriculture, applying manure will increase soil fertility and encourage crop development.
- increasing output while reducing costs.
- Farmers will improve as a result of this initiative.
- Under this agreement, the farmer will receive Rs 10,800 annually for farming.
Benefits of Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- The Gujarati government started the Gai Sahay Yojana to help the state’s farmers.
- These benefits will be distributed to the recipients via DBT and credited to their accounts.
- As part of the scheme, the government will provide financial support to all farmers who practice natural farming with nearby cows.
- Before getting their quarterly reward, the beneficiary must show the village servant their certificate proving they are practicing natural farming.
- Every three months, the cow is to be tracked and its survival verified, according to the plan.
- State farmers would be encouraged to practice natural farming with the aid of this scheme.
- Thanks to this strategy, native cow conservation will increase.
- The land will produce more when farmers practice natural farming.
Required Documents for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Some of the important documents required for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- 8-A copy
- Bank passbook
- Cow identification mark number
- Cancellation check if bank passbook is not there
- Consent form of the other account holder if the owner of the land is joint
Steps to Apply for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- First of all, go to the official website i.e., https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Select “Schemes” from the menu.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Next, select the program or plan you wish to sign up for by clicking the register button.
- On the screen, the registration form will appear.
- Now, complete the necessary information and register by clicking the register button.
- Log in to your registered account following a successful registration.
- Click the Apply button now.
- On the screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill out the form now with all the necessary information, such as your personal information, bank information, ration card information, land information, etc.
- Next, upload all necessary paperwork.
- To finish the application procedure, input the captcha code and click the submit button.