As you are all aware, our time is a digital one. Every task today is finished through a digital media. The Chhattisgarh government has introduced the Sanchar Kranti Yojana 2023 in order to give state residents access to the advantages of services offered through digital mediums. In accordance with this plan, smartphones will be given to state residents from low-income rural and urban families. so that the state’s inhabitants can connect with one another online. The recipients of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana will receive free smartphones from the Chhattisgarh government. Sanchar Kranti Yojana has so far provided benefits to tens of thousands of households. if you furthermore desire a cost-free smartphone.
Sanchar Kranti Yojana 2023
The Chhattisgarh government has started the Sanchar Kranti Yojana to give out free cellphones to the people of the state. This program was specifically introduced to encourage mobile connectivity. About 50 lakh residents will receive free cellphones from the state government as part of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana. The government will also set up a scheme to offer smartphones. Under the Sanchar Kranti Yojana, the state government has so far given 5 lakh young people in the state cellphones. In addition, 45 lakh women have received cellphones.
The plan has been split into two phases to enable smooth operation in the state. Every rural Chhattisgarh family with a population over 1000 and every hamlet with a population under 1000 where there is very little mobile service. The government would provide all those rural and urban impoverished families and college students smartphones for free.
Objective of Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana
The Chhattisgarh government launched the Sanchar Kranti Yojana with the primary goal of establishing mobile access in all of the state’s remote and underserved districts. Through this program, state residents in both urban and rural areas will receive free smartphones to help them get connected to the digital world. The state government would build roughly 500 telecom towers in the surrounding areas to facilitate the execution of Sanchar Kranti Yojana. so that mobile connectivity is available to all of the state’s residents. By obtaining a mobile device, citizens will be able to connect to digital banking and payment services. would be able to access numerous schemes’ benefits with ease of the Central Government and State Government. Chhattisgarh government aims to provide online services to the citizens of the state.
Implementation of Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- The Chhattisgarh Infotech Promotion Society Agency will be in charge of carrying out the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The District Collector will distribute mobile phones to qualified individuals as part of this program at the Panchayat Bhawan, his store, or other locations.
- The District Collector will choose the time at which the smartphones will be given.
- In rural areas, the Panchayat or Rural Development Department will choose the beneficiaries of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The Urban Administration Department will choose the recipients in urban areas.
- The Higher Education Department will choose the college’s youth through the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The list of recipients for this program will be made available on the official website.
Benefits and features of Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- A program called Sanchar Kranti Yojana has been established to give rural and urban underprivileged residents of the state free cellphones.
- About 50 lakh residents will receive free cellphones from the state government as part of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The government would give all rural and urban impoverished households, as well as college students, free smartphones.
- The Department of Electronics and Information Technology will keep an eye on this plan.
- Rural families having a population of more than 1000 will receive benefits from this program under the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- All of the state’s residents will have access to the internet thanks to this plan.
- The state government will finish the Sanchar Kranti Yojana in two stages.
- With the help of this plan, the state’s economic operations will grow while utilizing smartphones.
- Through the Sanchar Kranti Yojana, the general public can apply online for the government program and receive services like cashless payment while lounging at home.
- Mobile connectivity will be simple to access for residents of Chhattisgarh’s cities and rural areas.
Eligibility for Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- Sanchar Kranti Yojana beneficiaries must be natives of Chhattisgarh in order to qualify.
- Low income group citizens will receive the benefits of this scheme.
- Sanchar Kranti Yojana participants must be women and young people from the state.
- The benefits of this program are also available to students in schools and institutions.
- The applicant’s yearly income should not be more than Rs 2 lakh.
- The female head of the home will be listed as the registered user of the smartphone.