Everyone wants to live with their family in a pucca house, but because of the poor economic situation, they must live in kutcha houses. For the families residing in the state’s unfinished housing, a new program was introduced by the Chhattisgarh government on July 19, 2023, in response to the issues these individuals face. Chhattisgarh Rural Housing Justice Scheme is its name. The government will offer free housing through this program to the state’s neediest residents. so that people can have the option of living accommodations. To benefit from the CG Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana launched by the government, you must be a resident of Chhattisgarh as well.
Chattisgarh Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana 2023
To provide housing options for the state’s underprivileged residents, Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has announced the beginning of the Rural Housing Justice Scheme on July 19, 2023. The state’s residents who lack a pucca house will receive free housing from the government. All of the state’s families will receive benefits through this plan. Gramin Awas Yojana will provide pucca dwellings to all needy families who did not qualify for PM Awas Yojana based on SECC 2011 and a new survey done by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
Objective of CG Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana
The Chhattisgarh Rural Housing Justice Scheme was launched by Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel with the primary goal of providing pucca dwellings to all the state’s needy and impoverished families. Financial aid must be given to all those families so they can build a pucca house even if they truly need one but are unable to do so owing to their poor financial situation. Because the benefits of government programs are frequently not available to everyone, the benefits of this program will be offered particularly to residents of rural areas. which, based on a survey by the Panchayat and Rural Development, has a provision set aside for supplying pucca dwellings.
Benefits and features of CG Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana
- Through the Rural Housing Scheme, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel would help the state’s needy and underprivileged families.
- Permanent homes will be offered to rural residents under this program.
- This program will include all the families that were excluded from the PM Awas Yojana.
- The Chhattisgarh government launched the Rural Housing Justice Scheme, which is modeled after the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- The government has allocated Rs 100 crore to the CG Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana.
- Through this program, the government would annually give poor families financial support to convert their kutcha homes into pucca homes.
- All residents of the state who reside in kutcha houses will receive benefits from this program. People won’t have to survive without a roof any longer. The residents of the state might be relieved of the worry of not having enough money to construct homes by taking advantage of this program. The state government will offer the benefit of a free dwelling facility without making any exceptions.
- By taking advantage of the advantages provided by the Rural Housing Justice Scheme, residents in the state’s rural districts will become independent and powerful.
Documents required for Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- mobile number