On September 4, 2023, in his hometown of Hamirpur district, Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu announced the launch of various government programs aimed at expanding the field of education. Launch of Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana. Through this program, the state government will prioritize the education of impaired children. Chief Minister Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu will also introduce other programs for teachers and kids in addition to the HP CM Sambal Yojana. Government schools in Himachal Pradesh are to be improved to the level of private institutions. with the purpose of ensuring that all children receive the inclusive education that is their fundamental entitlement. Additionally, an environment that values their talent and potential.
We will give you all the information you need about the Chief Minister Sambal Yojana of Himachal Pradesh in this article today. like what educational initiatives for teachers and kids will be launched? And how many schools will be covered by the HP CM Sambal Yojana in Himachal Pradesh? You must attentively read this essay through to the finish in order to learn more about all of these topics. Let’s learn more about the Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana in detail.
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana
The main objective of starting Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana by Chief Minister Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu is to encourage differently-abled children for education. And government schools have to be made better than private schools. To bridge the gap between children with special needs and their peers. For this, campaigns are being run by the government to make the process of teaching and learning enjoyable for children, to develop the capacity of teachers and to make teaching systematic and easy. On the launch of this scheme, assistive devices will be distributed to 120 Divyang children by the Chief Minister. To make it easier for children to get education. Along with this, other disabled children can be encouraged.
Four other programs for teachers and children will also be launched
Four additional initiatives will be introduced for teachers and kids in the state during this program, according to Samagra Shiksha Rajesh Sharma, director of the state project. As a result, both students and teachers will be able to receive academic assistance. Ashish Patel, the chief MP secretary for education, and Rohit Thakur, the minister of education, will both be in attendance. Through the Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana, help is provided to children who are differently abled in order to develop their goals and abilities and increase their motivation for education despite their physical difficulties.
Benefits and features of HP CM Sambal Yojana 2023
- The Himachal Pradesh government launched the Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana to aid in the education of kids with disabilities.
- More than 120 Hamirpur youngsters with disabilities will have the advantage of assistive equipment with the commencement of this program.
- Four other initiatives for teachers and kids will also be introduced during this time.
- In an effort to change the way Himachal Pradesh’s school teachers are trained, Mukhyamantri Abhyas Himachal and Teacher Sahayak Chatbots have also been introduced. This functions similarly to WhatsApp.
- Kids will be able to study from any phone, wherever they are, at any time.
- Sampark Foundation’s Sampark Science TV program, which will make the process of teaching and learning for kids through activities, will also be introduced in order to conduct this program.
- The 400 schools in Hamirpur, Solan, and Shimla will participate in this program.
- The Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana must be used to further raise the educational standard.
- The Himachal Pradesh government will promote education for children with disabilities.
- The state’s education sector will grow as a result of this plan.
Documents required for HP CM Sambal Yojana 2023
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- disabled certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number