The Telangana chief minister, Mr. Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, revealed a plan on Thursday. The Gruha Lakshmi Telangana 2023 Scheme is the official name of the initiative. As the lady in charge of the household and the family’s deity in India, Gruha Lakshmi, is referred to by the phrase, the scheme’s name alone discloses its intended outcome. Under the concept, the government would offer a specific amount of financial aid to assist women in families in building their homes. If Dalit families are unable to build their own homes due to financial issues, they would benefit from this Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. The benefit will be paid out in three installments.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023
The Telangana government has unveiled a new initiative that will grant 3 lakh rupee loans to the state’s Dalit women to help them construct homes. Your bank account will be wired with this financial aid. The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana calls for the construction of 4 lakh dwellings in the state of Telangana with a budget of Rs 12,000 crore and 1,000,000 homes with a budget of Rs 4,12 crore. Each beneficiary will get a one-time donation from Gruha Lakshmi so they can build a home that meets their needs.
- Across all constituencies, more than 119,3 homes have been granted, and an additional 43,000 homes have been approved under the state quota.
- The assembly district of Huzurabad will serve as the program’s testing ground. Depending on how well Huzurabad’s implementation of the program goes, the program will be implemented throughout the entire state in stages.
07th August Update
7,940 Homes Are Provided Through the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme in the Districts of Bhupalpally and Mulugu
The Gruha Lakshmi initiative, which strives to offer affordable housing for the less fortunate, has donated 7,940 dwellings to the Bhupalpally and Mulugu districts. Ila Tripathi and Bhavesh Mishra, the district collectors for Mulugu and Bhupalpally, respectively, have asked qualified individuals to apply for financial assistance under the initiative before the deadline of August 10. In the district of Bhupalpally, the government approved the construction of 4,150 dwellings. 1,500 of these will be built in the assembly district of Manthani, while 2,650 will be built in the assembly district of Bhupalpally.
The Mulugu district has sanctioned 3,790 homes so far, of which 2,590 are for the Mulugu assembly segment and 1,200 are for the Bhadrachalam assembly constituency. The authorized Gruha Lakshmi counters located in the collectorate offices, neighborhood Mandal offices, or municipal offices are where interested people should submit their applications. The selection of beneficiaries shall be made openly and in conformity with the law. Field inspections should be finished by August 20th, according to press notes released by the collectors. The decision on the final recipient is then expected by August 25.
Objective of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The program’s goal is to give Dalit women financial support so they can utilize it to build their own homes from the ground up with all the essential elements. A lump sum payment of 3 lakh rupees will be made to the women, and it will be sent directly into their bank accounts. Telangana will receive Rs 12,000 crore under the “Gruha Lakshmi” program for the construction of 4 lakh homes and Rs 4,12 crore for the development of 1,000,000 units.
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was created to give Telangana women from Dalit backgrounds financial support.
- Under the initiative, the government would provide individuals a one-time subsidy of Rs. 3 lakh so they could build their own home with all of the necessary parts.
- The state government has already allocated a budget of Rs. 12 crores for the construction of 4 lakh dwellings public.
- An additional 43,000 units under the State quota as well as around 3,000 homes in each of the 119 seats are given approval for building.
- Each beneficiary will receive Rs 1 lakh transferred into their bank account over the course of three payments, and only female recipients are permitted to acquire properties under the initiative.
Eligibility Requirements for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
For the benefits of the program, the candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate must maintain a residence in Telangana.
- The family women will profit from the program’s advantages.
- Candidates must be Dalit Bandhu program participants.