Many homes in our nation still do not have access to LPG today. They consequently have to deal with numerous challenges. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was introduced by the Central Government on May 1, 2016, with this in mind. Cooking gas will be made available to women in the nation with APL, BPL, and ration cards through the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. The Central Government’s Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas will run this program. You will be able to learn more about the PM Ujjwala Yojana application process through this page. In addition, you will learn about the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala scheme’s requirements and objectives.
The national government offers Rs 1600 in cash assistance under the PMUY Yojana to the women of all BPL and APL ration card holder families. The central government will offer LPG gas connections to all APL and BPL families in need through the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023. The government’s goal is for beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana to be at least 18 years old before applying to participate in the program.
Objective of Ujjwala Scheme
The PMUY Yojana’s primary goals are to preserve the environment from pollution and to promote clean LPG fuel by phasing out impure fuel in India. Women from families living below the poverty level must gather wood and light a stove to cook dinner. Children and women’s health are harmed by its smoke. Children and women’s health suffer when LPG gas from the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is used. can be protected. encouraging women’s empowerment with this program.
Beneficiaries of Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana
- All those people who are listed under SECC 2011.
- People from all SC/ST families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- People coming below poverty line.
- People covered under Antyodaya Scheme.
- Forest dweller.
- Most backward class.
- Tea and Pooch tea plantation tribe.
- People living in the island.
- People living in river islands.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Applicant must be female.
- The age of the applicant should be before 18 years.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should be below the poverty line.
- Applicant should have bank account
- Applicant should not already have LPG connection.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023 Document
- BPL certificate issued by Municipality President (Urban Area) / Panchayat Pradhan (Rural Area)
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
- bpl ration card
- Aadhaar number of all family members
- passport size photograph
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Statement / Bank Passbook
- Declaration of 14 points in the prescribed format which is signed by the applicant.
How to apply offline in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023 ?
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana application form is available for download on both our website and the official one for the program for interested women.
- After that, correctly enter all of the information requested on the application form, including your Aadhaar card number, phone number, name, and address.
- After that, send the application form together with all of your supporting documentation to the local gas agency.
- Your LPG gas connection will be given within 10 to 15 days of the gas agency officer checking your application form and all supporting documentation.