On the occasion of the 26th Republic Day, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel unveiled a new plan to save tribal society’s culture and traditions. This was opened by the chief minister of Bastar Division, Bhupesh Baghel, at a trust conference held on April 13, 2023 at Jagdalpur. The Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana is the name of this program.
Gram Panchayats will get subsidies through the Chief Minister Tribal Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana to help them host tribal festivities in all the state’s villages. A grant of Rs 5000 each has been given to 1840 gram panchayats of the conference of trust in the presence of special guest Smt.
Mukhyamantari Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
The Mukhyamantri Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana was introduced by Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel during the Bharose Sammelan event held in Jabalpur on April 13. The state government will provide grants to Gram Panchayats under this program so they can observe tribal festivities. 1840 gram panchayats received the first installment of Rs 5000 each from Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel during this conference.
All of the state’s scheduled areas have seen the implementation of this plan. A provision of Rs 5 crore has been established in the budget for the fiscal year 2023–2024 for the implementation of this scheme. For the purpose of implementing this strategy, governing bodies at the sectional and village levels will be established. The Mukhyamantari Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana would ensure that the tribes’ festivals are annually commemorated in a grand manner in the communities.
Objective of CG Mukhymantari Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana
Bhupesh Baghel, the chief minister of Chhattisgarh, launched the Chief Minister Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana with the primary goal of preserving the culture and history of the tribal people’s Teej festival and returning these celebrations to their original form. so that traditions can be documented and tribal culture can be passed on to the next generation. Through this program, the government will give each Gram Panchayat a stipend of Rs 10,000 annually in two installments. All of the state’s Scheduled Tribe development blocks have adopted this plan. so that all members of the state’s Scheduled Tribes can respectably observe their tribal holidays and festivals.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantari Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana
- On April 13, 2023, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel introduced the Chief Minister Adivasi Parab Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- In accordance with this plan, the government would give funding to the gram panchayats so they can observe tribal holidays and festivals.
- An annual support payment of Rs 10,000 would be made under this program to help people celebrate the tribal society’s celebration.
- Gram Panchayats would receive this help in two installments of Rs 5,000 each.
- At the time of the scheme’s debut, 1840 Gram Panchayats received the first installment of Rs 5000.
- In the villages of the designated areas, this assistance amount may be used for tribal festivals, festival fairs, the Jatra festival, Sarna Puja, Navakhai, Hareli, etc. This will aid in keeping alive the indigenous people’s culture and traditions.
- Tribal holidays will gain relevance and social ills like discrimination can be eliminated if financial aid is provided to celebrate them.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Janpad Panchayat will serve as the key agency for the implementation of this plan.
- For this program, a budget of Rs 5 crore has been allocated for the fiscal year 2023–2024.
- They would be able to celebrate their festivals with fanfare by receiving financial support from the tribal society.
- People will be encouraged to observe through this plan.
Festivals included in Chief Minister Tribal Parab Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Jatra festival
- Sarna Pooja
- Dev Gudi
- Hareli etc.