Many types of schemes are being run by the government for the better future of children. Similarly, Haryana Ashay Pension Scheme has been started by the Haryana Government to provide financial assistance to helpless children. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1850 is being given every month in the form of pension by the state government. So that the welfare of destitute children can be done by providing them financial assistance. So that he can become self-reliant and strong. This scheme will help in securing the future of destitute children. If you are also a resident of Haryana state and want to avail the benefits of Haryana Asahaya Pension Yojana, then you will have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we will tell you about Haryana Ashay Pension Scheme through this article.Will provide complete information related to.
Haryana Asahaya Pension Yojana 2023
Haryana Ashay Pension Scheme has been started by the Haryana Government. Through this scheme, Haryana Government has made a provision to give pension amount every month as financial assistance to helpless children. Under the Haryana Ashay Pension Scheme, a pension amount of Rs 1850 will be given to destitute children every month by the state government. This pension amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary children through DBT. The benefit of this scheme will be available to those children whose age is less than 21 years or whose family annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh. After receiving the benefit of pension amount, destitute children will not have to depend on anyone else. Now he will be able to fulfill his needs himself. Due to which he will become self-reliant and strong. This scheme will prove to be effective in brightening the future of helpless children.
Objective of Haryana Asahaya Pension Yojana 2023
The Haryana Government launched the Asahi Pension Scheme with the primary goal of providing pension money in the form of financial help to those state children who lack support and must rely on others to meet their requirements. They thus turn to crime as a result. The Haryana Government will now pay financially disadvantaged children with a stipend of Rs. 1850 each month, preventing this from happening. so that dependent children are not reliant on others to meet their daily requirements. so that they can lead independent lives. The government will transfer the pension support payment immediately to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Benefits and features of Haryana Ashay Pension Scheme 2023
- Haryana Ashay Pension Scheme has been started for the welfare of destitute children.
- Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to destitute children every month.
- Helpless children will get a pension amount of Rs 1850 every month through this scheme.
- By availing the benefit of this pension assistance amount, the beneficiaries will be able to spend for their education and other works.
- To avail the benefit of Haryana Ashay Pension Yojana, if the applicant does not have any document, then he can submit an affidavit of residence in Haryana for up to 5 years along with any other certificate.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the interested candidate must have a certificate of destitution issued by the Child Health Department.
- Only children below 21 years of age will be included under this scheme by the Haryana Government.
- The state government aims to help the helpless children in making their future bright by providing financial assistance.
- Haryana Asahaya Pension Yojana has been implemented in the entire state. So that more and more children can get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility for Haryana Asahaya Pension Yojana 2023
- To avail the benefits of Haryana Asahi Pension Scheme, the applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- Only helpless children will be eligible for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be less than 21 years.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- The parents of the children taking advantage of this scheme should not be receiving family pension from any government.
Documents required for Haryana Ashay Pension Scheme 2023
- Aadhar card
- certificate of destitution
- I Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- age certificate
- voter card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photo