The Madhya Pradesh government launched the Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana to offer affordable gas cylinders to the state’s women. Let us remind you that the launch of this program was only announced by the chief minister, Shivraj Singh Chauhan, last month. Women in the state would receive gas cylinders through this program for a cost of Rs. 450. The guidelines were published on September 12 in the Civil Supplies Department. Women who are affiliated with the Ujjwala system and have gas cylinder connections in their names would benefit from the department’s rules.
Women who qualify will receive one LPG gas cylinder each month for just Rs 450 under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme. You must read this post in its entirety if you live in Madhya Pradesh and wish to take advantage of the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme. Because through this article, we will give you all the information you need to know about the MP Mukhymantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana today. So tell us, how may we gain from this plan? Who will be qualified for it, too?
MP Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana 2023
In Madhya Pradesh, the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme has been launched to offer gas cylinders to women for Rs. 450. Poor women in the state can purchase an LPG gas cylinder under this program for Rs. 450. For Rs 450, you would only receive 12 cylinders per year. In other words, regardless of how cheap or expensive gas is, the sisters will spend only Rs 450 for gas cylinder refills starting of September 1 because the subsidy amount will be delivered directly to their bank accounts. The beneficiaries of the Ladli Brahmin Yojana and the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be able to take advantage of the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme.
The government would offer gas refilling services through this program to Ladli Brahmins who hold gas connections in their names. The state government has issued a directive directing the provision of plan benefits in accordance with the beneficiary’s eligibility. Women will receive assistance with one monthly cylinder refill.
Objective of MP Mukhymantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana 2023
Shivraj Singh Chauhan, the state’s chief minister, has promised to offer Madhya Pradesh’s women gas cylinders for 450 rupees each, along with a 300-rupee subsidy, to enable them to purchase gas at a lower cost. Through this program, the economic situation of women will improve. Dear ladies, the option to refill a cylinder for Rs. 450 is only available to individuals who have a gas connection in their names. The state government will deposit the subsidy amount into the eligible consumer’s bank account.
Benefits and features of MP Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana 2023
- The benefit of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Gas Subsidy Scheme will be available to those dear sisters who have gas connection in their name.
- Under this scheme, women will get the benefit of gas cylinder refill facility for only Rs 450.
- On refilling a cylinder every month, you will get the benefit of subsidy of Rs 300.
- The subsidy amount provided by the state government will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, women will have to register on the Laadli Brahmin portal.
- Budget provision has been made for this scheme by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Every year an amount of Rs 1200 crore will be spent by the Madhya Pradesh government under this scheme.
- An order has been issued by the state government to give the benefits of the scheme.
- The consumer will have to refill the cylinder from the oil company only at the prescribed retail rate.
- Information about the beneficiaries registered by the state government will be released on the portal from September 25, 2023.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be able to check the information on the portal from September 25, 2023 with the help of Gas Consumer Number and Gas Connection ID and Ladli Brahmin ID.
- The work of identification of beneficiaries will be done by the government on the basis of data received from all the oil companies.
- Women will get benefits through this scheme.
- Now women will be able to use LPG gas cylinder without any problem.
- Besides, this scheme will also help in keeping the environment safe.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme
- To avail the benefits of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme, the applicant must be the domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- Sisters of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will also be eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Women beneficiaries of Chief Minister Ladli Behan Yojana will be eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- All those in the state who have gas cylinder connections in their names will be eligible to avail the benefits of the government scheme.
- The applicant’s bank account should be linked to Aadhar card .
Documents required for MP Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- gas connection
- Consumer Number and LPG Connection ID
- Ladli Behan Yojana Registration ID
- mobile number
- Bank account statement