The Keralan government runs a variety of programs to provide social security to the needy, underprivileged, elderly, kids, women, cancer patients who are chronically ill, and other groups in society. Different facets of society are provided with social benefits through these programs. The Kerala Social Security Mission is a program that the Keralan government launched, and we’re going to tell you about it today. In order to provide services and support to the beneficiaries, the government will organize social security programs through this program throughout the state. You may learn all there is to know about this expedition by reading this article.
About Kerala Social Security Mission 2023
The Kerala Social Security Mission, which is run by Kerala’s Department of Social Justice, has been started by the state government of Kerala. Services and support are offered to the needy, the underprivileged, the elderly, children, women, cancer patients who are chronically ill, and other groups of the population through this mission. Social security projects for the most vulnerable members of society are taken on and carried out through this mission. Additionally, the poor patients receiving care in government hospitals are guaranteed centralized food processing and food supplementation. Patients who are discharged from the hospital and have nowhere to go will also receive rehabilitation as a result of this mission.
This plan takes into account the impoverished people’s health in order to balance society. Numerous programs have also been launched through this system to improve health status by giving the poor access to nutrient-dense meals. In order to raise the prestige of these groups, this mission aims to identify them.
Objective Of Kerala Social Security Mission
The Kerala Social Security Mission’s primary goal is to offer social security to diverse societal groups. To provide service and assistance to the beneficiaries, various social security program types will be organized under this plan and distributed throughout the state. Additionally, this purpose identifies and undertakes a variety of social security projects. The poor’s dietary and health standards are also raised by this program. The social security mission of Kerala will raise the standard of living for its people. Additionally, this plan will serve as a focal point for the state’s different social welfare initiatives.
Benefits And Features Of Kerala Social Security Mission
- The Government of Kerala has launched Kerala social security mission which is organised under Social justice Department of Kerala
- Through this mission services and support is extended to destitute, poor, aged, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and other sections of the population
- Under the mission social security project for weaker section of society are undertaken and implemented
- Food processing and food supplementation is also ensured to the poor patients who are undergoing treatment in government hospitals
- This mission will also rehabilitate patients who are discharged from hospital and have nowhere to go
- In order to make society balance this scheme also addresses the health status of poor
- Through this scheme various types of programs are implemented for improving health status by providing nutritional standard food to the needy
- Under this scheme various types of schemes has formulated and implemented for providing protection and support to the aged
- The scheme also provides additional infrastructure for the modernization of social welfare institutions in the state
- Under this scheme various types of research on various social problems has executed
Required Documents To Apply Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Proof of income
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number