The Viswakarma Pension Scheme, which was launched by Kerala’s Chief Minister Shri Pinarayu Vijayan, benefited the Viswakarma community there. This program was started with the goal of improving the Viswakarma community and preserving their access to healthcare. The Kerala state government would disperse payments under the Viswakarma Pension Scheme on a monthly basis. If you want further details regarding online registration, the online application form, and the benefits of this plan, please read this article all the way through to the end. We shall go into great detail regarding the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme and how to apply in this post.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
The Viswakarma Pension Scheme was started by Kerala’s Chief Minister, Shri Pinarayi Vijayan, to enable the Viswakarma Community improve their lot in life. If the proposal is carried out as intended, community members who are older than sixty would be eligible for a pension of 11,000 rupees per month. If pensions were given to the elderly Viswakarmas, it would be simpler for them to live peaceful lives. They won’t need to rely on anyone, including their family, for anything. As a result of this scheme, elderly persons will receive monthly cash help in the amount of 1100 Indian rupees. They are able to spend this pension money for their health because well as their living expenses.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Benefits
The Viswakarma Pension Scheme comes with a variety of advantages, some of which are detailed below:
- The Viswakarma Communities are eligible for this program, which would provide them with a monthly stipend of 1,100 rupees regardless of their age.
- The pension payment will be sent through the direct benefit transfer method, which will significantly lessen the likelihood of any fraudulent activity. As DBT is safe and the Government is now trying to convert all the traditional ways to DBT now as its very safe and also helpful for the consumers.
- This Plan assures that the Community will have a higher standard of life.
- Beneficiaries will no longer be needed to rely on anybody else as a result of the Scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be allowed to use the pension amount toward their medical expenses, their daily expenses, and their rations.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Eligibility
- Traditional workers from the Viswakarma community in the state who are at least 60 years old and eligible for a monthly pension can apply for the benefit. This includes carpenters (wood, iron, and stone), goldsmiths, and moosari. The application submission deadline is set for November 30, 2022.
- Applicants must be citizens of Kerala.
- To qualify for enrollment in this program, the yearly income of the household must be less than one lakh rupees.
- In order to be eligible for registration under this Scheme, applicants have to demonstrate that they are members of the Viswakarma Community. If they are not then they can’t be eligible for the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are residents of Kerala in order to be considered for registration in the Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
The documents for the scheme are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Government-issued Domicile Certificate
- Pan card
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Voter id Card under the
- Driving license
- Phone number