The Tamil Nadu state government is working very hard to improve the state and carry out a lot of welfare initiatives for the farmers, women, and children. The chief minister of Tamil Nadu announced a number of government initiatives this year, which were included in the budget for the fiscal year 2023–2024. Read on to learn more about in detail, including its highlights, objectives, features, and benefits as well as its eligibility requirements, required documentation, and application procedures.
Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
In the budget year 2023–2024, Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister Shri MK Stalin stated that his administration would start a financial assistance program for state women. Nearly 1 million women in Tamil Nadu will benefit from the State Government’s Universal Basic Income Program thanks to the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, which was recently introduced by the government of Tamil Nadu. The scheme which will provide assistance of Rs. 1000 per month, has been given a budget of Rs. 7000 Crore by the Tamil Nadu government. On the anniversary of the late Chief Minister C.N. Annadurai’s birth, September 15, 2023, online and offline registration for the Scheme will begin.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Objective
The major goal of the program is to deposit the government’s financial aid payment into women’s bank accounts, removing their need on others to pay for household expenses.
Features of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Some of the key features of the மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே are as follows:
- Giving the state’s women a monthly financial contribution
- Encouraging the recipients to utilise the program
- To work towards raising women’s standards of living
- To empower and liberate eligible women
Benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme are as follows:
- Through this program, the state’s women who are the female heads of the family would receive financial assistance from the government.
- The qualifying recipient women will have this money instantly deposited into their bank accounts.
- The sum that will be given out as part of the programme has been set at Rs. 1000.
- By taking advantage of the benefits of the scheme, the women of the state will become financially powerful.
- This program will assist in paying for larger LPG gas cylinders.
- Both online and offline submissions for the scheme are welcomed.
- To ensure that every eligible beneficiary can take advantage of the program, it will be launched throughout the entire state.
Eligibility Criteria for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
The applicants applying for மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Beneficiaries Must Be Tamil Nadu Permanent Residents.
- There will be coverage for a number of categories, including the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will receive the money.
- This scheme will not provide benefits to women who are currently employed by the federal or state governments.
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Self Declaration
- Family Details
- Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow).