The MP Kisan Anudan Yojana has been introduced to aid the state’s farmers. The Madhya Pradesh government will offer a grant (subsidy) amount on agricultural equipment to the state’s farmers as part of this program. so that farmers might have access to new technological equipment. Under this program, state farmers can purchase high-quality farming equipment with government assistance. Come, now we’re going to provide you all the details about this program to subsidize the purchase of agricultural equipment through this article.
MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, 30% to 50% grant amount will be provided by the government to the farmers of MP. Under this scheme, farmers will be given subsidy ranging from Rs 40,000 to Rs 60,000. E-agriculture equipment grant scheme will prove to be a boon for the farmers of the state. This will greatly benefit the farmers of the state. Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh who want to apply to get subsidy from the government under the Farmers Agricultural Equipment Subsidy Scheme 2023, can apply online by visiting the official website of MP Kisan Anudan Yojana and can avail the benefits of this scheme. In this, financial assistance will be given according to agricultural equipment. If a woman is a farmer then more concessions will be given for this. She will be given special benefits.
Objective of MP Kisan Grant Scheme
Nowadays, new methods of doing agriculture and new types of equipment are coming. But it is a bit difficult for farmers to buy these equipment. Therefore, Madhya Pradesh government has started this scheme. The main objective of this Madhya Pradesh Kisan Anudan Yojana 2023 is to provide grant money to the farmers of the state to buy good equipment for farming. So that the farmers of MP can produce good crops and become self-reliant. The income of farmers will also increase through this scheme. Farmers of Madhya Pradesh can do farming with new technology by getting subsidy under this scheme.
MP Kisan Anudan Yojana List
The list of farmers selected through lottery system has been released on 27 June 2020. Kisan Samadhan has brought the list of farmers released through lottery system in Madhya Pradesh. The interested beneficiaries of the state who have applied online under this scheme can see their name in this beneficiary list. Those farmers whose name will appear in this Madhya Pradesh Kisan Anudan Yojana list, those farmers can get agricultural equipment on subsidy by the state government. District wise list of farmers is prepared through computer lottery. On this basis, agricultural equipment is given to the farmers.
Agricultural Equipment Scheme Subsidy Irrigation Equipment
- electric pump set
- diesel pump set
- pipeline set
- drip system
- sprinkler set
- rain gun system
MP Agricultural Equipment Scheme
- laser land leveler
- Rotavator, Power Tiller
- Raised Bed Planter
- Tractor (more than 20 horse power)
- tractor driven reaper cum binder
- automatic reaper
- Tractor Mounted/Operated Sprayer
- Multi Crop Thresher/Axial Flow Paddy Thresher
- pedi transplanter
- seed drill
- reaper cum binder
- Happy Seeder
- Zero Till Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill
- Seed cum fertilizer drill
- Rest Bed Planter with Inclined Plate Plant and Shaper
- power harrow
- Power Weeder(Engine driven more than 2 BHP)
- Multicrop Plants
- Small tractors (up to 20 horse power)
Main points of MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, online purchase approval order will be issued by the District Officer on the basis of the records submitted online by the farmer.
- After the rejection of the application, you will not be eligible to submit the application for the next 6 months.
- The farmer will get the benefit of subsidy on the material only if he fulfills the eligibility conditions of the subsidy for the material.
- Through the selected dealer, the farmers should register their records as well as the copy of the bill and details of the material in the portal.
- Once the dealer is selected, it will not be possible to change the dealer again.
- Under the scheme, ineligible farmers will not get the benefit of subsidy on purchasing material.
- The amount of equipment/material will have to be paid by the farmer to the dealer through bank draft, cheque, online banking only. Cash amount will not be accepted.
- Physical verification of the material and records will be done by the departmental officer within 7 days of uploading the records and bills etc. on the portal through the dealer.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Farmer Grant Scheme
- Farmer brothers of Madhya Pradesh can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, farmers of the state can buy good agricultural equipment for farming by getting subsidy from the government.
- Under this scheme, 30% to 50% grant amount will be provided by the government to the farmers of MP.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given subsidy ranging from Rs 40,000 to Rs 60,000.
- Financial assistance will be given according to agricultural equipment. If a woman is a farmer then more concessions will be given for this. She will be given special benefits.
Documents of MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2023
- applicant’s aadhar card
- bank passbook
- Caste certificate (only for Scheduled Caste and Tribe farmers)
- Copy of B-1
- Proof of electricity connection
- mobile number
- passport size photo