Free Scooty Scheme has been started by the Haryana Government for the daughters of workers studying in higher education institutions/college. Through this scheme, the daughters of the committee will be given free scooty by the Haryana government so that they will not have to face any problem in studying and they will be able to easily come from their college to home. Online applications for Haryana Free Scooty Scheme have been started by Haryana Government. If you are also a laborer in Haryana and your daughter is studying in college, then you can avail the benefit of free scooty by applying online under this scheme.
How to apply online under Haryana Free Scooty Scheme 2023 ? To know what is the eligibility for this and what documents will be required, you will have to read the article carefully till the end. Because today we will provide you complete information related to Haryana Free Scooty Yojana through this article so that you can apply under this scheme and get benefits.
Haryana Free Scooty Scheme 2023
Haryana Free Scooty Scheme has been started by the Haryana Government to provide scooty to the daughters of workers. Under this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 50,000 or a scooty will be provided by the Haryana government to the daughters of the state who are studying in higher educational institutions i.e. colleges. So that daughters can get ease of attending college regularly while getting higher education and their mobility can be made easier. The benefit of this scheme will be given by Haryana Government only to those girl students who are from labor families. Only one daughter of a labor family will be able to get the benefit of this scheme. All those daughters from labor families can apply for the Free Scooty Scheme. Whose parents are registered in Labor Department Haryana.
Objective of Haryana Free Electric Scooty Yojana
The main objective of launching the Haryana Free Scooty Scheme is to provide free electric scooty or an incentive amount of Rs 50,000 to the daughters of registered construction workers of the state. So that the girl students do not have to face any kind of problem in commuting to the college to continue their regular studies. And there should not be any hindrance in their studies. Therefore, Haryana Government will provide the facility of free scooty to the daughter of a laborer studying in a higher educational institution or college. Daughters of labor families of the state will be able to become self-reliant and empowered by availing the benefits of this scheme.
Filling of application form starts from 15 September 2023
Notification has been issued for Scooty Scheme for daughters of construction workers registered under the Labor Department of Haryana Government. Under this scheme, daughters of workers studying in college can fill the online application form from September 15. Eligible candidates can apply online for Haryana Free Scooty Scheme 2023 on the official website of Haryana Labor Department. After this, if found eligible, they will be provided Rs 50,000 or an electric scooter.
Benefits and features of Haryana Free Scooty Scheme 2023
- The benefit of Haryana Free Scooty Yojana will be given only to the daughter of a registered construction worker.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to those girls of the state who are pursuing higher education in college.
- Under this scheme, the benefit of free scooty will be given to the students by Haryana Government.
- Under the Free Scooty Scheme, the Board will provide Rs 50,000 or the actual showroom price, whichever is lower.
- The incentive amount provided by the board will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Girls will get the benefit of electric scooter through Haryana Free Scooty Scheme.
- Now the daughter of a laborer of the state will be able to easily go to college to get higher education.
- Now girls will not have to face any problem in going to college. Due to which there will be no hindrance in their education.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to only one student in a family.
- Applications will be accepted by Haryana Government under this scheme only through offline process.
Eligibility for Haryana Free Scooty Yojana
- To avail the benefits of Haryana Free Scooty Scheme, the applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- Only the daughter of the worker will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Workers registered period should be at least 1 year.
- Only those girl students who are pursuing regular education in any higher education institution or college in the state of Haryana will be eligible.
- The age of the worker’s daughter should be 18 years or more and she should not be married.
- The student must have a valid license to drive a two-wheeler.
- The candidate’s bank account should be linked to Aadhar Card .
- No member of the applicant’s family should have a bearing.
Required Documents for Haryana Free Scooty Scheme _
- Aadhar card
- family identity card
- driving license
- labor card
- educational qualification documents
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- passport size photo