Mukhyamantri Digital Service Initiative The Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana Rajasthan 2023 has been declared by the state government of Rajasthan. All state citizens will receive free smartphones as part of this program. Those residents of the state who wish to participate in this program must register. Read today’s post if you wish to submit an application for the Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana Rajasthan. We will explain how you can profit from the Mukhyamantri smartphone yojana in this essay.
When did the Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme start
Yojana of Free Smart Phones The Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana Rajasthan was launched when the state government of Rajasthan released its budget. The advantages of this plan will be enjoyed by all state residents. Let’s recall that on February 23, 2022, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot unveiled this program.
What is Mukhyamantri Smartphone Yojana?
Through this, internet connectivity will be provided to the women heads of 3 lakh families living in the state. Whose benefit they will continue to get for 3 years. Along with this, it has also been announced to give smartphones to those women.
Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme Rajasthan Objective
The state government will offer digital service options to all of the state’s women as part of the Yojana. Let’s just say that ladies will also have internet access for around three years in addition to receiving cellphones. In this way, ladies without smartphones or access to the internet will gain a lot from this.
The government is providing 100 free electricity units to Rajasthan residents as part of the Rajasthan Free Electricity Scheme.
Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana Rajasthan Eligibility
- Only the state’s female citizens will profit from it.
- These widowed or single women pension recipients will be eligible for this program.
- In addition to this, such female pupils who are enrolled in institutions and classes from 9th to 12th grade. They will be qualified for this as well.
- Additionally, women who have been employed for 100 days or more under the MNREGA and are the family head will also receive benefits.
- The incentive is also available to female family heads who have worked 50 days or more under the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- Girls studying in Sanskrit Education, Technical and Polytechnic Colleges would also have access to smart phones.
- These applicants who are related to Chiranjeevi are also qualified.
- The annual income of the family of all the beneficiaries should be less than Rs.2 lakh.
Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme Rajasthan Documents
- Aadhar card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- chiranjeevi card