Farmers in the state of Maharashtra should be thrilled right now because instead of receiving 6000 year under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, they now receive Namo Shetkari Maha Yojana from the Maharashtra government. Samman Nidhi Yojana would also make 6000 rupees available each year. The advantage of this program is that you won’t have to leave the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to take advantage of it. In other words, you can benefit from both strategies. Learn more about Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana in this article, along with instructions on how to apply for it in Maharashtra.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Objective
As you are aware, the government has already distributed a total of 6000 in three payments to the kind farmer brothers across the nation as part of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In such a circumstance, the Maharashtra government decided that a similar program should be run by them as well, which would be advantageous for the farmers. As a result, the government of Maharashtra launched the Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana to provide financial assistance to the farmers. This program will prove to be a significant step towards partially satisfying the farmers’ financial needs.
The Maharashtra state government is providing the daughters with 50,000 rupees as part of the Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana.
Benefits and Features of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Only the farmer brothers of Maharashtra state would be eligible to receive the benefits of the program.
- All of Maharashtra’s farmer brothers will receive the same benefits from the program. Caste and religion are not taken into account in this.
- Under this program, the Maharashtra government would award the farmer brothers with an honorarium of 6000.
- Beneficiary farmer brothers would receive 1000 directly into their bank accounts each month as part of the Maharashtra government’s Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi program.
- The government will employ the Direct Benefit Transfer method to distribute the funds and will deposit them into the farmers’ bank accounts.
- Middlemen won’t have an opportunity to pilfer any money when money is coming into the bank account.
- This program will help more than 1 crore farmers in Maharashtra.
- Farmers may utilize the funds provided by the program for farming or for their other endeavors.
- The government has set aside a budget of approximately Rs 6900 crore so that more farmers can take advantage of the program.
- The farmer brothers in Maharashtra will now experience a rapid improvement in their economic situation as a result of receiving funds under the scheme, and they will be more motivated than ever to continue farming.
Eligibility in Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme
- The program is only open to Maharashtra-based permanent residents.
- A farmer should be the individual who benefits from the plan.
- The applicant should be the owner of the land.
- The candidate needs to be listed with Maharashtra’s Agriculture Department.
- The applicant’s bank account must be connected to their Aadhaar card.
- The candidate should have access to the necessary paperwork.
Documents in Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Aadhar card
- permanent certificate
- I Certificate
- land documents
- passport size photo
- mobile number