Lakhpati Didi Program Several Indian states have launched a benefit program for women, which Prime Minister Modi recently acknowledged on the occasion of August 15th. The Lakhpati Didi scheme is the topic here. Even though PM Modi has addressed this, I want to point out that several states in the nation already have this program in place. In this case, if you want to learn more about the Lakhpati Didi Yojana or want to apply for this program, this article will be helpful to you because it explains what the Lakhpati Didi Yojana and Lakhpati Didi are. How to apply to the program.
what is lakhpati didi scheme
The Lakhpati Didi program is currently active in several Indian states. The Central Government of India has now set a goal for the Lakhpati Didi scheme to train 2 crore women by the end of the year. Through this program, the government will provide training in plumbing, LED bulb manufacturing, drone operation, and maintenance for the women who apply.
Lakhpati Didi scheme launched
Prime Minister Modi gave a speech in celebration of Independence Day at the Red Fort. In his speech, he said that the Lakhpati Didi program is receiving special attention because we want to see 2 crore or more women become billionaires in our country. PM Modi asserts that each hamlet has a medicine wali didi, an anganwadi didi, and a bank wali didi. A person with property worth millions of rupees, Lakhpati Didi, will shortly make an appearance in the area.
Objective of Lakhpati Didi Scheme
In fact, the government hopes that this program will inspire more women to start small businesses so that they can become self-sufficient and contribute more to the economy. This will enable women to become independent and powerful.
Lakhpati Didi Scheme Benefits and Features
- The Lakhpati Didi scheme is being run by the state governments of different states in their respective states.
- The Lakhpati Didi scheme has been discussed in the speech given by PM Modi at the Red Fort on August 15 in the year 2023.
- The government has set a target of making women millionaires through this scheme.
- Through the scheme, a decision has been written to increase the income of women to more than 1 lakh.
- More than 2 crore women will be made millionaires through the scheme.
- Through this scheme, he will be given training in different things, so that he can become proficient in his favorite things.
- Under this scheme, women will be given training in plumbing, making LED bulbs and operating and repairing drones.
- Due to the Lakhpati Didi scheme, now women will think of taking their steps forward in business as well.