Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the state’s chief minister, has introduced the Shikho Kamao Yojana in Madhya Pradesh. The government claims that the young of Madhya Pradesh will profit from the program. Such Madhya Pradesh youth who wish to receive free training as well as earn money while training should enroll for this program right away. As part of the program, the young people will receive training specific to their trade as well as financial aid from the government in varying amounts each month for a year of training. After completing the training, the youth may, if they so choose, apply for employment with the same organization where they are receiving training.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana
The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme so that the state’s young can receive free training as well as some income while enrolled in it, allowing them to not worry about their financial status. The government’s goal with this program is to quickly reduce unemployment in the state of Madhya Pradesh and to give young people the impression that their government is doing a great job for them when they complete the training required by the program and are successful in finding employment.
The government is providing a loan of $20,000 under the Sant Ravidas Self-Employment Scheme.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- Let us tell you that the name of the Chief Minister Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme, which was earlier by the Madhya Pradesh Government, has been changed to Sikho Earn Yojana.
- According to the notification of the government, the government will provide financial assistance ranging from ₹ 8000 to ₹ 10000 every month to the youth who are eligible for this scheme and are selected as beneficiaries.
- Out of the amount given to the beneficiary youth, 75 percent amount will be given by the state government and 25 percent amount will be given by the company.
- Whatever money will be received under the scheme, the youth will get it directly in their bank account.
- In the initial phase, the government has set a target of training 100,000 youth under the scheme.
- The process of applying for the scheme has also been kept online by the government so that more and more youth can take advantage of the scheme.
- After joining the scheme, the government will make efforts to ensure that the youth gets a job in the same company after the completion of the training.
- Under the scheme, when the youth will complete the training of 1 month, then after that they will start getting the money of the scheme.
- Beneficiary youth will get the money of Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme for 1 year.
- Such youths who are related to the fields of engineering, banking sector, hotel management, media marketing, electronic, information technology, chartered accountant etc. will be given training under the scheme.
Under the Rajiv Yuva Utthan Yojana, the Chhattisgarh state government is providing free coaching to the students as well as a facility of Rs.1,000.