Abua Awas Yojana: The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural programs that Prime Minister Modi announced must be familiar to you. In accordance with this plan, both those in kutcha homes and those who are homeless are provided houses. In a similar vein, Hemant Soren, who is presently serving as Chief Minister of Jharkhand, has begun a significant housing initiative in the state of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand government has given this program the name Abua Awas Yojana. Along with the homeless, those residing in kutcha houses will also profit from the government’s plan. The government will allocate funds from its budget to be used in the plan.
Jharkhand Abua Housing Scheme 2023
Hemant Soren, the former chief minister of Jharkhand, launched the Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana in 2023 with a focus on the state’s residents. The needy individuals will be able to profit from this program. The state’s citizens had already been assured by the administration that they would receive accommodations with three rooms. The government has now launched the Abua Awas Yojana in response to this. To enable them to transition from kutcha to pucca housing or to enable those without housing to obtain housing, the government will give the qualified individuals their own homes.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Budget (Budget)
It has been said by the government that under this scheme, more than 15000 crore rupees will be spent in the next 2 years.
Objective of Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand
In fact, the Chief Minister of Jharkhand maintained the goal of giving shelter to the homeless people after the Prime Minister’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana failed to help a large portion of the population in Jharkhand. However, this had little impact, therefore the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Hemant Soren, also considered starting such a program so that those in his state who qualified might obtain homes and thereby Abua Awas. The program was started with the primary goal of providing pucca roofing to homeless families and pucca homes to those residing in kutcha houses.
Benefits and Features of Abua Awas Yojana
- This scheme is being run in the state of Jharkhand.
- The work of starting the scheme has been done by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Hemant Soren.
- Only permanent residents of Jharkhand will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Those who are eligible for the scheme, only they will be given the benefit of the scheme by the government.
- About ₹ 15,000 will be spent by the government from its fund for the scheme, so that homeless people can get houses.
- The houses to be built under the scheme will be 3 roomed houses, which will also have kitchen, latrine and bathroom.
- Many people have not got the benefit of PM Modi Awas Yojana, so Jharkhand government has started this scheme especially for the people of its state.
- To give the benefit of the scheme, some eligibility criteria have also been fixed, the person who fulfills the eligibility will only get the benefit of the scheme.
- According to the information received, the process of online application as well as the process of offline application can be adopted by the government in Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand, so that more and more eligible people can be given the benefit of the scheme.