Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, or PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, during the budget for 2023–2024. With the help of this program, a sizable portion of the Vishwakarma community will get advantages. The plan bears the name of Lord Vishwakarma. The Vishwakarma group includes roughly 140 castes that are spread across different regions of India, according to the information we have. According to the plan, members of these communities would have the chance to improve their skills, receive help with technology, and receive financial aid from the government. A financial assistance program for traditional artisan businesses has been made public as part of the strategy.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Objective
No matter what industry an artisan works in, the government maintains that they must be skilled. The majority of the time, artisans do not have the right training, and those with expertise frequently lack the necessary funds. He is unable to enjoy his life or contribute to the advancement of society in such a circumstance. The government launched the Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana in response to this. Since they will receive the essential skills under this program, and those without means will also receive financial aid from the government. This would help members of the Vishwakarma community become financially stable after receiving training and assistance, enabling them to contribute to the progress of society and country.
Benefits and Key Features in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
- Castes belonging to the Vishwakarma community such as Badhel, Badigar, Bagga, Vidhani, Bhardwaj, Lohar, Carpenter, Panchal etc. will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, artisans will also be given training for their work and the government will also provide financial assistance to those who want to start their own employment.
- Due to this scheme, the rate of employment among the people of Vishwakarma community will increase and the rate of unemployment will decrease.
- By getting training and getting money under the scheme, the economic condition of the people of Vishwakarma community will improve very fast.
- Due to the scheme, a large population of the country, which comes under the Vishwakarma community, will be benefited.
- The main objective of the financial assistance package announced under the scheme is to link them with the MSME value chain.
- According to Sitharaman ji, people preparing items by hand will also be connected to national and international banks through bank promotion.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2 lakh loan at 5% interest
Under this scheme, a loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh is being given to the beneficiary workers at 5% interest rate. And also they will be given an allowance of Rs.500 along with training every month.
Eligibility in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
- In this scheme, 140 castes coming under Vishwakarma community will be eligible to apply.
- Important documents should be available with the people to apply in the scheme.
- Only Indian residents will be able to apply in the scheme.
Documents in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- Photo copy of PAN card
- domicile certificate
- caste certificate
- phone number
- email id
- Passport size color photograph
Application in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
Nirmala Sitharaman ji announced the launch of the Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana during the 2023 budget. Because of this, the government has not yet provided any information on how to submit any type of application linked to the program. Therefore, we are unable to explain how to apply for the Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana at this time. We will update this post with any new information we learn about the application as soon as it becomes available.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Latest News
Prime Minister Modi had introduced the Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana on Independence Day. The cabinet later authorized it the next day. On September 17, the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti, this program will begin.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Helpline Number
The government has not yet released any information regarding the scheme’s application process, published an official website, or provided a toll-free number or helpline number for the Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. As a result, you currently have to wait before learning the hotline number.