Free Food Package Program Rajasthan: Through the Rajasthan Food Packet Scheme, the state’s government has provided very excellent news to more than 1 crore residents of the state. In reality, the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme was created by the government to help lakhs of Rajasthani people who were suffering from inflation. The distribution of food packets under the program will also begin soon in the year 2023. As a result, those who reside in Rajasthan and are affected by inflation should learn everything there is to know about the Free Food Packet Scheme in order to take advantage of its benefits. Let’s move on to the article to learn more about the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme and how to apply for it.
What is Rajasthan Annapurna Food Packet Scheme
The Free Food Packet Scheme of Rajasthan was launched by Mr. Ashok Gehlot, the current chief minister of Rajasthan, for the households covered by the National Fertilizer Security Act. The Food Security Act-covered families will receive food packages completely free of charge under this program. The food packets that will be given out as part of the program will cost around 370 each. According to the government, the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme will provide inflation relief to more than 1 crore 600 000 Rajasthani residents. As part of this program, the government will provide 100 grams each of chilli, coriander, and turmeric powder in addition to 1 kilogram each of salt, lentils, flour, and sugar. The federal government launched this scheme in Rajasthan on 14th April in the year 2023.
Objective of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme
In order to help individuals who are struggling to afford food owing to inflation, the government has started the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme, which aims to give free food packets to more than 1 crore residents of the state. We wish them some relief from their issues and an improvement in the economic standing of the underprivileged. According to the administration, those residents of the state who are affiliated with the National Food Security Act would be allowed to take use of the program.
Youth can take advantage of the 5000 job openings offered by the Rajasthan government by applying under the Pashu Mitra Scheme.
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana Rajasthan
- On April 14, 2023, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot introduced the Free Food Packet Program.
- Only Rajasthan residents who are covered under the National Fertilizer Security Act will be allowed to take advantage of the program.
- The government has also set aside 392 crores of rupees each month as a budget for this program, which indicates that 392 crores of rupees would be spent each month on the program.
- This program will cover more than 1 crore 60 lakh people, and they will receive program benefits.
- Each package that will be given out as part of the program will include 1 kg of gram dal, sugar, salt, 1 liter of oil, 100 grams of each of the spices chili powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder, and 50 grams of each.
- The system will cost 370 each packet that is distributed.
- Rajasthan Annapurna Food Packet Scheme is another name for the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Program.
- For this program, the government will spend about Rs. 4704 crore in a year.
- Families receiving food packets under the program won’t be asked for any money. Food packages will be given away without charge.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme
- The program would be available to Rajasthan residents who reside there permanently.
- Benefits under the program will only be available to people who are in the low income group.
- Under the program, only households insured by the National Food Security Act would get food packets.
- The candidate needs to possess a ration card.
- The individual must possess the necessary paperwork in order to take advantage of the program’s benefits.
- The Sajag Gram Yojana was launched by the Rajasthani government to combat corruption.
Documents for Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number