The Kanya Sumangala Yojana of Uttar Pradesh is one of many programs the government has started to care for the nation’s daughters. From a daughter’s birth through her schooling and marriage, the government provides her with Rs 15,000 as part of this program. They will receive this sum of Rs 15,000 over the course of 6 installments. What families’ girls are receiving benefits from this program and how they are receiving them? We’ve provided this information in this article today. Additionally, it will be stated when and how much the beneficiary would get of the funds acquired under this program.
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana
As we are informing you, the Uttar Pradesh government’s Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched to offer financial support to daughters from birth until their education and marriage. Its unique feature is that the beneficiary’s family simply needs to spend Rs. 10 to take advantage of the program’s benefits. And the government will assume duty up until his daughter’s wedding. For this program, the government has allocated Rs 1200 crore in funding. A media report states that as of today, 9.36 lakh beneficiary daughters have taken use of this program. And it is anticipated that this number will rise in the near future.
Installment money in Kanya Sumangala Yojana
From the recipient daughter’s birth to her schooling and marriage, the family of the daughter receives financial support of Rs 15,000 under this program. They will receive this money in 6 payments.
- As soon as the daughter is born, the first payment of Rs 2,000 is made.
- Giving the second installment of Rs 2,000 is required to enroll in the school.
- The third payment of Rs 2,000 is made at the time of secondary school enrollment.
- The fourth payment is then made, which is 3,000 rupees, at the time of high school enrollment.
- The fifth installment of Rs 5,000 will then be given for the daughter’s graduation.
- The sixth installment will be paid for the daughter’s marriage or if she chooses to pursue higher education once she turns 21.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility, Age Limit
- Daughters who were born in Uttar Pradesh after April 1, 2019, will be eligible for this program’s benefits. implies that the beneficiary household must reside in Uttar Pradesh.
- The daughter’s family’s annual income shouldn’t be more than Rs. 3 lakh.
- This program will help the beneficiary’s family’s two girls. If the second child is a twin daughter but the first child is a son or a daughter, he will be eligible for this program.