Since taking office as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath ji has implemented a number of development-related programs, the benefits of which are being felt by a large number of people. Yogi Adityanath has now launched the Kalyankari Awas Yojana in UP. that is known as the Chief Minister Housing Scheme. The government would provide those who have not benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana with the benefits of this program. The page contains detailed instructions on how to apply for this scheme as well as information on eligibility requirements and required documentation. The article contains know what is Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana and how to apply for Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana.
What is Chief Minister Housing Scheme Uttar Pradesh
The Yogi administration introduced this program in all of the UP state’s districts on April 21 of 2017. People who don’t own a home or live in unfinished dwellings are eligible for this program’s benefits in the same manner that those who qualify for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are. To get the house built under the scheme or to get a pucca house, the government gives them financial help through a direct bank account. In UP, there are a lot of homeless and destitute people who don’t own homes. In order to benefit from the scheme in this case, he must apply.
Chief Minister Housing Scheme Uttar Pradesh Budget
According to the government, this program will provide roughly 25.54 lakh homes for residents of UP. The government set aside a budget of approximately Rs 7369 crore for the program, and as of now, 21562 people have benefited from it, costing a total of Rs 87 crore.
Objective of UP Chief Minister Housing Scheme
Because of today’s high inflation, the government launched the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana with the goal of giving houses to the poor and pucca dwellings to those living in kutcha houses. People in this condition are unable to meet even their most basic necessities. Man cannot survive without several things, and a house is one of those essentials. This is the crucial item that the government is giving to those who qualify under the program. By taking advantage of the program, no one will longer reside in a kutcha house, and those who do not already own a home will be able to do so.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Awas Yojana Benefits and Features
- On the model of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Rural Housing Scheme of the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has been launched.
- The Rural Housing Scheme will benefit those who fall under the category of poor and needy people.
- The program will be available to those who live in unfinished homes as well as those without a home, and both groups will be able to benefit from it.
- Only those who are eligible for the benefits of the scheme and who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh with all necessary documentation will receive payments from the government.
- Under the plan, the government will provide money in installments.
- The individual must have a bank account in order to get the aid because the government will be transferring benefits directly to recipients.
- People who fall within the LIG, EWS, and MIG 1 categories are eligible to apply for the program and will be able to purchase homes at reasonable prices.
Amount to be received under Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme UP
- The government provides the beneficiary with Rs 1,20,000 to build his own home.
- In addition, if the beneficiary pays his or her own wage. He will therefore receive compensation under MNREGA at a rate of Rs. 201 per day for a period of 90 days.
- In addition, Rs 12,000 would be provided towards the construction of restrooms as part of the government’s Swachh Bharat Mission.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Housing Scheme Eligibility
- The program is open to Uttar Pradesh residents who live there permanently.
- The same person, whether they live in a kutcha house or don’t own a home, is eligible for the program.
- Only those who are in poverty are eligible for the program.
- Anyone currently utilizing a rural housing program has not been deemed eligible for the program.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Housing Scheme Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Ration card
- Bank Account Passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo