Devbhumi Udyamita Yojana in Uttarakhand The government of Uttarakhand has launched a significant program specifically for pupils who attend school in their state. The Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme, commonly known as the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Entrepreneurship Scheme, is the name given to it by the government. This program offers a lot of advantages to students.
This is the reason the government is investing a lot of money in this program to enroll a growing number of pupils. If you are a college or university student, you need to be aware of this program. On this page, you can find out “What is Uttarakhand Chief Minister Devbhoomi Udyamita Yojana” and “How to apply in Uttarakhand Chief Minister Devbhoomi Udyamita Yojana.”
What is Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme?
Mr. Pushkar Singh Dhami ji, the state of Uttarakhand’s current Chief Minister, launched the aforementioned program on August 24, 2023, throughout all of the state’s districts. The beneficiaries of this program will be students attending degree-granting institutions in Uttarakhand.
They will receive free entrepreneurship and skill training as part of the program. The youngsters will be able to create their own self-employment or obtain self-employment and end their unemployment in this way by enrolling in the program and receiving training.
This would make the initiative very successful in lowering the unemployment rate in the state of Uttarakhand. The Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad and the Government of Uttarakhand have also entered into a contract. Students enrolled in Uttarakhand’s colleges and institutions will receive free training from this organization.
Objective of Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
The universities and colleges of Uttarakhand have a large student body. The government launched the aforementioned program with the intention of improving these students’ skills and giving them vocational training, so that the enrolled students can receive free training and, after completing their studies, can get on their feet by accepting work. but might hold. The program’s training will enable the young people to launch their own businesses. In addition to this, we will be able to employ additional individuals.
Benefits/Features of Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
- The government has announced that 3000 students studying in Uttarakhand will receive free vocational training each year as part of this program.
- Students will only be chosen for the program from their college and institution.
- The talent and role will be taught for free to a select group of pupils.
- For the purpose of delivering training under the program, the government has a contract in place with the Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad.
- Through the program, not only the kids but also the educators themselves will receive training.
- Students will also receive information on boot camp, a pitching competition, and seed cash during the training.
- Teachers will receive training as Center of Excellence mentors and entrepreneurs under this program.
- The government has allocated Rs 7 crore 11 lakh 95000 for the scheme’s smooth operation. The students who qualify for the program will receive training with the help of this funding.
- Due to the implementation of the program, a large number of business-savvy pupils will be born in the state of Uttarakhand, where they will find job for themselves as well as for others.
- The Uttarakhand Education Department has been tasked by the state government with running the program successfully.
- Participants in this program will not be required to pay any form of fees.
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
- tudents who are native of Uttarakhand can apply for the scheme.
- Teachers who are native to Uttarakhand can apply for the scheme.
- Students studying in the colleges and universities present in the state will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- Both male and female students are eligible to apply for the scheme.
Documents for Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- educational qualification documents
- mobile number
- passport size photo