Devbhumi Udyamita Yojana in Uttarakhand The government of Uttarakhand has launched a significant program specifically for pupils who attend school in their state. The Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme, commonly known as the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Entrepreneurship Scheme, is the name given to it by the government. This program offers a lot of advantages to students.
This is the reason the government is also allocating a sizable budget to this program in order to enroll an increasing number of pupils in it. If you are a college or university student, you need to be aware of this program. We are providing you with information on this page about “What is Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Devbhoomi Udyamita Yojana” and “How to Apply for Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Devbhoomi Udyamita Yojana.”
What is Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme?
Mr. Pushkar Singh Dhami ji, the state of Uttarakhand’s current Chief Minister, launched the aforementioned program on August 24, 2023, throughout all of the state’s districts. The beneficiaries of this program will be students attending degree-granting institutions in Uttarakhand.
They will receive free entrepreneurship and skill training as part of the program. The youngsters will be able to create their own self-employment or obtain self-employment and end their unemployment in this way by enrolling in the program and receiving training.
This would make the initiative very successful in lowering the unemployment rate in the state of Uttarakhand. The Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad and the Uttarakhand government have also entered into a deal. Students attending colleges and institutions in Uttarakhand will receive free training from this program.
Objective of Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
The universities and colleges of Uttarakhand have a large student body. The government launched the aforementioned program in order to improve these students’ skills and provide them with vocational training, enabling them to find job after finishing their education on their own terms. but might hold. The program’s training will enable the young people to launch their own businesses. In addition to this, we will be able to employ additional individuals.
Benefits / Features of Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
- The government has announced that 3000 students studying in Uttarakhand will receive free vocational training each year as part of this program.
- Students will only be chosen for the program from their college and institution.
- Students that are chosen will receive free skill and role training.
- For the purpose of delivering training under the program, the government has a contract in place with the Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad.
- Through the program, not only the kids but also the educators themselves will receive training.
- The students will also have access to information about boot camp, a pitching competition, and seed cash during the training.
- Teachers will receive training as Center of Excellence mentors and entrepreneurs under this program.
- The government has allocated Rs 7 crore 11 lakh 95000 for the scheme’s smooth operation. The students who qualify for the program will receive training with the help of this funding.
- Due to the implementation of the program, a large number of business-savvy pupils will be born in the state of Uttarakhand, where they will find job for themselves as well as for others.
- The Uttarakhand Education Department has been tasked by the state government with running the program successfully.
- Participants in this program will not be required to pay any form of fees.
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
- Students from Uttarakhand may apply for the program.
- For the program, teachers from Uttarakhand may apply.
- Students who are enrolled in one of the state’s colleges or universities will be eligible for the program.
- Both male and female students may submit applications for the program.
Documents for Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Entrepreneurship Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- educational qualification documents
- mobile number
- passport size photo