A new scheme has been started by the Bihar government to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls. Whose name is Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana BiharIs. Through this scheme, grant amount will be provided in the form of financial assistance for marriage to girls from economically weak families living in the state. By availing the benefit of this, families belonging to economically weaker section will be able to get their daughter married. If you are also a citizen of Bihar and want to get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar. So you have to apply under this scheme by fulfilling the eligibility. Today, through this article we will provide you complete information related to Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar. Like what is the Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana? Objectives, benefits and features of the scheme, eligibility, required documents and application process etc.
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar 2023
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana has been started by the Bihar government. Under this scheme, the Bihar government will provide grant amount at the time of marriage to the girls from BPL families and economically backward classes of the state. This grant amount will be given only when the age of the girl is above 18 years and the age of the boy is above 21 years. An amount of Rs 5100 will be provided as grant by the state government under the Kanya Vivah Yojana. The amount provided under this scheme will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary girl.
Child marriage will be banned through Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar. Besides, crimes like dowry can also be reduced. And the state will also move towards development like other states. To avail the benefits of this scheme, you can apply offline or online. And can get financial assistance at the time of marriage.
Objective of Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar
The main objective of starting the Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana by the Bihar government is to provide financial assistance at the time of marriage of the girl child and to stop crimes like child marriage. Because it is mostly seen that due to weak economic condition the girl gets married at an early age. Due to which girls have to face various problems. Keeping this in mind, the Bihar government has started a scheme to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls.
Apart from this, there is a need to bring about a change in the thinking of people in the society who have negative thoughts towards girls. So that after educating the girls, when they are of the right age, the government can provide financial assistance for their marriage at the time of their marriage. When the girl turns 18 years of age, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 5100 for her marriage. This will create awareness among the people and will also increase the literacy of the state. This scheme will make every effort to bring about a change in the mindset of the people.
Benefits and features of Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar
- Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar has been started by the Government of Bihar.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to girls from economically backward classes and BPL families.
- At the time of marriage of the girl child, an amount of Rs 5100 will be provided under the Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to girls belonging to BPL families and girls from economically backward classes.
- Crimes like child marriage will be stopped through Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- More emphasis can be given to girls’ education.
- This scheme will be helpful in stopping the dowry system in the state.
- The state government will send the amount to the girl’s bank account at the time of marriage through DBT.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, you will have to apply online or offline.
- Even after applying, you will get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar
- For Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar, the girl should be a native of Bihar.
- To apply under this scheme, the girl must be above 18 years of age.
- Only girls from BPL families will be eligible for this scheme.
- Girls from economically weak families will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the girl’s family should not exceed Rs 60 thousand.
Necessary Documents for Chief Minister’s Daughter Marriage Scheme Bihar
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- bpl ration card
- girl’s date of birth
- I Certificate
- Self attested declaration of not giving dowry
- Birth certificate of boy and girl
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- passport size photo