List of Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana The Rajasthani government runs a number of assistance programs and occasionally introduces new ones, but women living there are unable to learn about these programs. The main cause of this is because they lack any kind of electronic gadget that would allow them to access information about government initiatives. As a result, the government has now decided to give women free mobile phones, and to that end, it has launched the Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme. On this page, let’s gather specific information about what the Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme is and how to apply for it.
What is Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana ?
Ashok Gehlot, the chief minister of Rajasthan, has launched a free mobile program. The government will offer financial support to millions of Rajasthani women through this program so they can purchase mobile phones. Previously, mobile phones were provided as part of the program, but now financial aid will be provided to purchase mobile phones. With the use of the mobile phones they will receive as part of the program, women will be able to learn more about the women’s programs administered by the state of Rajasthan and how to apply for such programs.
Budget of Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
Under this scheme, a budget of about Rs 1200 crore has been fixed by the Government of Rajasthan.
Purpose of Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
If we discuss the scheme’s primary goal, it is to equip women with cellphones or with financial aid to purchase smartphones so that they can take advantage of the benefits of the program being operated by the Rajasthani government. They can access information about them via their mobile device, and if they meet the requirements, they can also enroll for the program and take use of its benefits.
Benefits of Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
- Women frequently are unaware of government programs because neither the internet nor mobile phones are readily available, which prevents them from benefiting from the program. However, now that mobile phones are widely available, women may access a wide range of information online. will be able to learn more about the plans.
- The Digital Rajasthan Mission in Rajasthan will benefit from this program as well.
- About 1 crore 35 million Rajasthani women will receive free mobile service through this program, according to the government.
- Women who qualify for the program will either receive a free mobile phone or financial aid from the government to purchase the phone.
- Women will be able to receive money in their bank accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer even if financial support is provided.
- In a sense, the program provides women with free smartphones.
- Only after applying for the program and getting approved will women receive the benefits.
- Smartphones will be included in the program’s mobile device offerings.
- The women of Rajasthan will be able to learn about various government programs while relaxing at home thanks to this program.
Features of Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
- Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme has been started by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
- Women have been selected as the main beneficiaries in this scheme.
- Women are not required to deposit any kind of fee to avail benefits under the scheme.
- If women eligible for the scheme want to get a mobile phone, they will have to get their eKYC done. For this they should have Jan Aadhar card.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
- Only women who are permanent residents of Rajasthan can apply for the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to the female head of the family and women holding Jan Aadhaar card.
- Under this scheme, women from families who belong to Chiranjeevi family will be eligible.
Documents for Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
- janadhar card
- chiranjeevi card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- age certificate
- Ration card
- mobile number
- email id
- passport size photograph