Since taking office as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath ji has implemented a number of development-related programs, the benefits of which are being felt by a large number of people. Yogi Adityanath has now launched the Kalyankari Awas Yojana in UP. that is known as the Chief Minister Housing Scheme. The government would provide those who have not benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana with the benefits of this program. The page contains detailed instructions on how to apply for this scheme as well as information on eligibility requirements and required documentation. The article contains understand the details of the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana, including how to apply for it.
What is Chief Minister Housing Scheme Uttar Pradesh
The Yogi administration introduced this program in all of the UP state’s districts on April 21 of 2017. People who don’t own a home or live in unfinished dwellings are eligible for this program’s benefits in the same manner that those who qualify for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are. To get the house built under the scheme or to get a pucca house, the government gives them financial help through a direct bank account. In UP, there are a lot of homeless and destitute people who don’t own homes. In order to benefit from the scheme in this case, he must apply.
Chief Minister Housing Scheme Uttar Pradesh Budget
According to the government, this program will provide roughly 25.54 lakh homes for residents of UP. The government set aside a budget of approximately Rs 7369 crore for the program, and as of now, 21562 people have benefited from it, costing a total of Rs 87 crore.
Objective of UP Chief Minister Housing Scheme
Because of today’s high inflation, the government launched the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana with the goal of giving houses to the poor and pucca dwellings to those living in kutcha houses. People in this condition are unable to meet even their most basic necessities. Man cannot survive without several things, and a house is one of those essentials. This is the crucial item that the government is giving to those who qualify under the program. By taking advantage of the program, no one will longer reside in a kutcha house, and those who do not already own a home will be able to do so.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Housing Scheme Benefits and Features
- On the model of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Rural Housing Scheme of the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has been launched.
- The rural housing program will benefit the impoverished and destitute.
- The program will be available to those who live in unfinished homes as well as those without a home, and both groups will be able to benefit from it.
- Only individuals who are eligible for the benefits of the scheme and who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh with all necessary documentation will receive payments from the government.
- Under the plan, the government will provide money in installments.
- Since the government will use the Direct Benefit Transfer mode to give the help, the person must have a bank account in order to qualify for the aid.
- People who fall within the LIG, EWS, and MIG 1 categories can also apply for the program, which will allow them to purchase homes at a reasonable price.
Amount to be received under Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme UP
- An amount of Rs 1,20,000 is given by the government to the beneficiary to make his own house.
- Apart from this, if the wage beneficiary does it himself. So he will also be given wages under MNREGA at the rate of Rs.201 per day for 90 days.
- Apart from this, Rs 12,000 will also be given for making toilets under the Swachh Bharat Mission run by the government.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Housing Scheme Eligibility
- Permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for the scheme.
- The same person is eligible for the scheme, who does not have his own house or who has a kutcha house.
- Only people living below the poverty line are eligible for the scheme.
- Those who are already taking advantage of any rural housing scheme are not considered eligible for the scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Housing Scheme Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Ration card
- Bank Account Passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo